Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Analyzing Steelers' Off-Season Moves So Far

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    CARRINGTON was brought in first, Cam didn't leave without a contract. If my memory serves me correctly.
    Carrington and Cam were brought in at roughly the same time. Cam was signed on 3-14... if the info on the Carrington thread is correct.. they were still talking to him on the 17th. He may have left prior to the 17th, but I think there were talks still going on.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    As Mark Kaboly pointed out that teams was lining TE on his side to force him into coverage and take advantage of him. And if JW and JJ is your starters would you rather have a mid 30's Lb who will only be on the team this year only as a backup OR a young speedy Lb that you can develop for a couple of years not named Chris Carter.
    Most everyone recognizes that Deebo wasn't a good fit in the Cincy system. If he were brought back to Pitt, he wouldn't be brought in to be a starter. It seems to me that even if you draft a young guy, it would be good to have someone who is extremely familiar with the system and also has the man strength to stuff the run.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Seeing some of Deebo's workouts on FB. The man is mad strong...