Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's Steeler week on NFL Network.

Does anyone remember the time he was running towards the sidelines, got hit, his helmet came off and he got stepped on in the forehead? He needed some serious bandages. I wish I could find that clip.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    http://www.anewsong.com

My son's first Kansas Turkey!

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Thank you FELIX!!

It was night and day when the rules were changed. It was a different era then. It was a run first pass second league. But, There was NO ONE in Brad's league in 1978 and 1979. Not even close. He had like 28 TD passes in 1979 (unheard of in those days). Granted, he did throw around 26 picks that year. The team simply did not care, they were THAT good in all phases of the game.

But man, the guy was a Prime time player pure and simple. And what made him great was his ability to call his own plays and hand off to a pissed off Franco Harris for a TD in SB XIII. That's a true field general and WINNER.

And let's not forget Terry could run when needed.

I just don't get how this turned into a bash #12 thread. Said OP is getting kinda old around here. Damn, now I AM pissed.

That's because it is LloydRoid. He has already been banned once before.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I wouldn't go quite that far...the Ngata broken nose thing is still legendary....
    That and the 2011 game against the Browns when it looked like Ben broke his ankle. Went to the locker room and came out the second half on one leg.