Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did I miss this? Cam Thomas

Legend

User Info Menu

I read lazy, multiple times. And not just here. Shawn is correct. Whether it is true or not remains to be seen... But, he HAS read it
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Well for what its worth I read that he was all motor leading in to free agency and that was from a chargers message board. If that was the overreaching theme when talking about him I'm going to assume he doesn't have an issue with effort.

Edit: in just googling "cam Thomas" I found two instances of "lunch pail mentality/high motor" within the first few links.
    Appears he has split the opinions of the peanut gallery because I can provide links to message boards talking about him being lazy, takes plays off etc and so on. [URL]http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=68&F=1897&T=12741864[/URL] [URL]http://footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=544402&postdays=0&postorder=asc&st art=0[/URL]
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    like all the "youtube highlight" scouts... lol
    I'm one of the few who actually admit when they haven't seen someone play. I generally give my opinions on those I have seen ball. If I have formed an opinion by reading scouting reports and watching youtube clips, I will say so.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Per Bouchette...."But then they let Al Woods slip through their fingers.

Bouchette said he is no Reggie White, but he is better than Cam Thomas who they signed."
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I'm one of the few who actually admit when they haven't seen someone play. I generally give my opinions on those I have seen ball. If I have formed an opinion by reading scouting reports and watching youtube clips, I will say so.
    ditto... I'll say, "I read..." That wasn't a knock on u shawn, just a general observation.

though, I have watched YouTube vids to see a guy, I will watch "game film", not , "highlight film"...

Example: I've watched Alabama play. But, not "looking for CJ Mosley". So, I'll go to YouTube and watch "CJ Mosley vs LSU", and watch the game tape.... People have done amazing jobs piecing that stuff together... You can watch a full game in 10 minutes.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    ditto... I'll say, "I read..." That wasn't a knock on u shawn, just a general observation.

though, I have watched YouTube vids to see a guy, I will watch "game film", not , "highlight film"...

Example: I've watched Alabama play. But, not "looking for CJ Mosley". So, I'll go to YouTube and watch "CJ Mosley vs LSU", and watch the game tape.... People have done amazing jobs piecing that stuff together... You can watch a full game in 10 minutes.
    Exactly, I do similar things in making strong assessments of players. Others I will just say I don't have exposure to. But, when it comes to my opinion of Lewan I actually watched the whole tOSU Michigan game again just watching Lewan. Dude I haven't seen anything like that in my life. He got dominated.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Per Bouchette...."But then they let Al Woods slip through their fingers.

Bouchette said he is no Reggie White, but he is better than Cam Thomas who they signed."
    Bouchette also watches YouTube...

Legend

User Info Menu

by Gerry Dulac

David: Why didn't the Steelers get a deal done with Alex Carrington on Friday? Money? What are the chances of signing him now?

Gerry Dulac: I'm not sure what the reason was, but I do know this: The Steelers are more interested in shoring up the interior of their defensive line more so than on the end, which is why they signed Cam Thomas. And, because they signed Thomas, I don't expect them to spend money to sign Carrington.

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2014/03/19/Gerry-Dulac-s-Steelers-chat-transcript-3-19-14/stories/201403190168#ixzz2wWwddWJO[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha