Thread: Steelers Won't Lose Draft Pick (nfl.com)

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers Won't Lose Draft Pick (nfl.com)

This is good news. I don't care if it was just a 7th round pick. the fine was paid!!

[URL]http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Steelers-wont-be-docked-a-pick/ad2b5e29-6245-4635-86bb-1098f585b801[/URL]
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks for that little morsel of good news. We needed it today!

Rookie

User Info Menu

The punishment was already too severe...thank God the NFL finally came to their senses...

If we had been docked a pick AND screwed out of a playoff spot by the refs, I would have gone nuts...

Legend

User Info Menu

whew, i bet dumbass sure is glad he sidestepped that
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    *eye roll* please send your resume to the Rooney's. Its pretty clear the only reason we haven't eclipsed ten super bowl titles is because you haven't been able to achieve your full potential.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    What did you sidestep now?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=SidSmythe;596506]This is good news. I don't care if it was just a 7th round pick. the fine was paid!!

This would have been a tough year to loose a 7th cause a 7 this year is more like a 6 in other years. Next step is get those comp picks lined up. A 3rd,4th and 7th would be very good. Think we may have to settle for a 5th for Lewis though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    This would have been a tough year to loose a 7th cause a 7 this year is more like a 6 in other years. Next step is get those comp picks lined up. A 3rd,4th and 7th would be very good. Think we may have to settle for a 5th for Lewis though.
    We will know for sure today. They are expected to announce the comp picks today from the Owners Meetings in Florida.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.