Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: season ticket waiting list info.............FYI

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I recommend that you go to steelers.com and find the place where you can log on and change your email address. A few years ago, they sent out an email stating that the only way they will communicate with those on the list is by email now. You'll also get the emails for when they are in the playoffs and you'll get the code that you can use to purchase playoff tickets. If you never set up an account on steelers.com I think you will need your waiting list #. If you don't have that, you could probably call the office again and they should be able to help you out.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    I recommend that you go to steelers.com and find the place where you can log on and change your email address. A few years ago, they sent out an email stating that the only way they will communicate with those on the list is by email now. You'll also get the emails for when they are in the playoffs and you'll get the code that you can use to purchase playoff tickets. If you never set up an account on steelers.com I think you will need your waiting list #. If you don't have that, you could probably call the office again and they should be able to help you out.

thanks..............
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'm about 5.5 hour drive from downtown Pgh and have had season tix since Heinz opened. Upper deck end zone bleacher seats (no PSL and $70 per game). Last year in the snow game against Miami, since there were a lot of open seats downstairs, my son and I moved down at halftime. While it was cool being so close to the action when it was down close to our end, when play was down at the other end, it was hard to gauge the distance of plays without watching the Jumbotron. Although I would like to have a seat of my own instead of one long bench (most of the folks in my row are the same people every game but we have different folks on our immediate left and immediate right each game, it gets mighty crowded up there when those near us are big ol' fatties), I'm realizing that my few from afar may be the best for being able see the whole play develop (like the "all 22" replay that you can buy from NFL.com).
    That is serious commitment. I would never be up for that. I thought the 2.5 hour drive was too crazy to deal with having season tickets. The last few games we have rocked the luxury box seats. After that, it's hard to go back. Being that we only go to one game, at the most, per season, we decided we might as well do it up. Those seats, and the club inside, are awesome.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    That is serious commitment. I would never be up for that. I thought the 2.5 hour drive was too crazy to deal with having season tickets. The last few games we have rocked the luxury box seats. After that, it's hard to go back. Being that we only go to one game, at the most, per season, we decided we might as well do it up. Those seats, and the club inside, are awesome.
    My father went to a concert at Heinz one summer in those luxury box seats and told me that fall that he'd have a hard time going back to our bleachers for games...it spoiled him. He still goes with me to most games, but I am taking more trips out there with my son or daughter instead (my wife hasn't taken the trip out in a few years now...it is tough enough to get her to drive the 40 minutes it takes to get to an AHL hockey game).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.