Fine. Let's evaluate the Steelers' 2009 draft then.
1. Hood. Gone without ever having a notable season, not to mention, game. Was able to start but did nothing out there. Players taken after that pick: Delmas, James Laurinaitis, Jairus Byrd. A horrid pick, in yet another case of drafting someone out of position with the intent in teaching him a new position (3-4 DE). Off team.
3. Urbik. Cut in camp. Off team.
3. Mike Wallace. Initially looked like a steal, but head issues and refusal to put in effort on anything but go routes soiled his value. Player taken after: Ladarius Webb, Jared Cook. Off team.
4. Keenan Lewis. Off team after just 1 year of actually playing. Off team.
5. Burnett. Never did anything. Off team.
5. Summers. Off team. Never did anything.
6. Harris. Did nothing. Off team.
7. Shipley. Never did anything. Off team.
7. David Johnson. Played, but most feel he stunk. Off team.
An entire draft class, and not one player remains on the team. That was a colossal cluster F. You can say other teams have no one left from the 2009 draft class, and you are right. That would be the Browns and Jags. More drafts like this, and we will find ourselves where those teams are as well.