Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kiper's Mock 3.0: Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    and seeing how other teams picked up free agents so that throws a wrench in all mock drafts. With the DEPTH at CB in this draft we might see a DL emerge in talks.
    People talk about the depth at CB this year but I don't see it. I see 2 guys with Pro Bowl potential (Gilbert and Dennard) and I'm not impressed with the rest of the CB class. The WR class also has 2 guys with Pro Bowl potential (Watkins and Evans) but there are plenty of other solid wideout options outside of the top two, which I don't see at corner.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    That is not how the Steelers draft. They take highest rated player on their board regardless of need.

not true..
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    not true..
    Yeah you're right. That's no the way the Steeleres do things. They do not have a big board that list players higher than others regardless of need.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Dee Dub;595587]Yeah you're right. That's no the way the Steeleres do things. They do not have a big board that list players higher than others regardless of need. [/QUOT

so you're saying the steelers take the BPA no matter what?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That is not how the Steelers draft. They take highest rated player on their board regardless of need.
    Do you think they did so when they took Troy Edwards? Nope. Not at all.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it will come down to 3. Gilbert, Evans, and Mosley. And of the 3, Mosley comes from Saban's 3-4 so he could be the one who gives the quickest return.
    Mosley=Evans in ability to give a quick return. If I hadn't read the article about big WR I would bet Mosley. Now, not sure the Steelers would pass on Evans.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it is shaping up to be Cornerback, Def Line (NT not included) or Receiver (include TE in that). There are going to be a bunch of good players available at #15. We could have a choice of picks that includes: Gilbert, Dennard, Hageman, Evans and Ebron. Can't go wrong getting one of those five.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it will come down to 3. Gilbert, Evans, and Mosley.
    I would add Dennard to that list.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think it is shaping up to be Cornerback, Def Line (NT not included) or Receiver (include TE in that). There are going to be a bunch of good players available at #15. We could have a choice of picks that includes: Gilbert, Dennard, Hageman, Evans and Ebron. Can't go wrong getting one of those five.

i just dont see hageman being the pick with JJ and now with worilds $.
    even being a sparty fan, would pass on dennard at 15 but take gilbert.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i just dont see hageman being the pick with JJ and now with worilds $.
    even being a sparty fan, would pass on dennard at 15 but take gilbert.

what makes you say that?