Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals Release James Harrison

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Heck I'd bring him back to play ROLB for us right now.
    Oh yea JH would be great insurance to have incase Worilds or JJ get hurt or just suck. Hell I would bet that head to head on the same side JH still might get more sacks then Worilds. Not sure JH at this point is any better then JJ for sacks but head to head tackles would be interesting to see. JJ does look good tackling and chasing down the line like JH. Plus I am sure JH would still be a quality ST player. He still played ST as a starter sometimes. Hope it happens.

Backup

User Info Menu

Doees everyone forget when he got healthy his last year with us. He finished lights out. He was out of position in Cincy He is great insurance and or a guy that can rotate on both sides. Sign me up. If JJ is out a couple weeks with injury. Who do you want on the field Chris Carter or Big Game James .. Give me a pissed silverback.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Damn, this could be awesome. Let's not forget when asked about Dick L., he stared at the screen with Dick's image on it and simply said, heartfelt, "I miss him" and looked like he was going to cry. Bringing him back is a short term fix, but hell, it makes so much sense for all.

Legend

User Info Menu

think james would be too embarrassed to comeback after leaving the way he chose to?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    think james would be too embarrassed to comeback after leaving the way he chose to?
    Randel el wasnt, williams gay wasnt, bryant mcfadden wasnt.

James got all teary eyed talking about lebeau, he'd just have to be ok making way less money

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Randel el wasnt, williams gay wasnt, bryant mcfadden wasnt.

James got all teary eyed talking about lebeau, he'd just have to be ok making way less money

those guys left for more money. james manuever to leave netted him a lot less $ and counting
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well james thought hed hit the market and be coveted

Legend

User Info Menu

I could see James coming back.. but he would probably be a mute if he came back.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I could see James coming back.. but he would probably be a mute if he came back.
    We don't need him to talk- that's what Peezy's for!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    We don't need him to talk- that's what Peezy's for!
    Yup the only way JH was inferior to Peezy.

Pezzy has a HOF Worthy yapper.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher