Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 102

Thread: Alex Carrington

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Hopefully he will shop around a bit and be back in a few days.
    Unfortunately, if he shops around, chances are he will find a team that can pay more than the Steelers will want to.

  2. #32
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Unfortunately, if he shops around, chances are he will find a team that can pay more than the Steelers will want to.
    True.. I thought originally he was visiting us, the browns, and rams..

    hopefully he wants to suit up for a contender

  3. #33
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    True.. I thought originally he was visiting us, the browns, and rams..

    hopefully he wants to suit up for a contender


    hope not. i hope he chooses us
    1) CB Kevin Johnson, S Landon Collins, CB M. Peters, OLB E. Harold
    2) CB Eric Rowe, CB Alex Carter, OLB Danielle Hunter, TE C. Walford
    3) RB David Johnson, RB TJ Yeldon,
    4) RB Jeremy Langford, RB David Cobb, TE Jeff Heurerman,
    5) TE Jesse James,
    6)
    6b)
    7)

  4. #34
    Starter Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    702
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    ugh... that really stinks
    Yeah, ****ing sucks.
    Team needs: CB, S, OLB

    Rara's 2015 NFL Mock Draft
    Round 1- Marcus Peters, CB; Washington
    Round 2- Clive Walford, TE; Miami (FL)
    Round 3- Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB; Louisville
    Round 4- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB; Oregon
    Round 5- Sean Hickey, OT; Syracuse
    Round 6a- Anthony Jefferson, SS; UCLA
    Round 6b- Kyle Loomis, P; Portland State
    Round 7- Devante Davis, WR; UNLV

  5. #35
    I suspect he will end up with his old coach in Cleveland.

  6. #36
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    hope not. i hope he chooses us
    lol...good comeback squid. We're not that far gone are we?

  7. #37
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Not over yet: “@RapSheet: DL Alex Carrington had good visit with #Steelers today, taking and passing a physical. Both sides will continue to talk, per source.”
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  8. #38
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    16,830
    Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post
    Not over yet: @RapSheet: DL Alex Carrington had good visit with #Steelers today, taking and passing a physical. Both sides will continue to talk, per source.
    well, if Ian Rapoport reports it then it must be true...

  9. #39
    Hall of Famer costanza2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,572
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    well, if Ian Rapoport reports it then it must be true...

    Desperate times bro lol
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

  10. #40
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    lol...good comeback squid. We're not that far gone are we?

    IDK. if something miraculous doesnt happen the next couple years either thru FA or superb drafting, i dont see it happening while ben is still here
    1) CB Kevin Johnson, S Landon Collins, CB M. Peters, OLB E. Harold
    2) CB Eric Rowe, CB Alex Carter, OLB Danielle Hunter, TE C. Walford
    3) RB David Johnson, RB TJ Yeldon,
    4) RB Jeremy Langford, RB David Cobb, TE Jeff Heurerman,
    5) TE Jesse James,
    6)
    6b)
    7)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •