Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Golden Tate to Lions, Does that mean........

Legend

User Info Menu

more good news on the possibility of evans falling

Jets announced deal with former Broncos WR Eric Decker.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm still on the fence on who I'd rather have... Ebron or Evans if the pick goes offense.
    Evans, the more i watch the more i like. Freakishly smooth of a runner for his size and the more i see the more im convinced hes responsible for much of manziels success

Big fan of Ebron too though

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't see Evans falling out of the top 10.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I don't see Evans falling out of the top 10.
    If teams in the Top 10 want to grab their QB of the future and they want OTs then I could see Evans falling. It could be an offense heavy draft in the Top 10 reflecting league priorities so also some of the best defensive talent could be on the board when we pick...Nix not included in my assessemnt of "Best"
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If teams in the Top 10 want to grab their QB of the future and they want OTs then I could see Evans falling. It could be an offense heavy draft in the Top 10 reflecting league priorities so also some of the best defensive talent could be on the board when we pick...Nix not included in my assessemnt of "Best"
    Nah... I think someone in the top 10 will pull the trigger on Evans because he looks like he might be the truth.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers are on a roll with adding projected top 10 picks when they fall....decastro, jarvis jones....MIKE EVANS! lol

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Steelers are on a roll with adding projected top 10 picks when they fall....decastro, jarvis jones....MIKE EVANS! lol
    Do you think it could happen 3 years in a row???

Damn, I hope so but I think I would be happy with either of the corners or even Mosely at ILB.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    more good news on the possibility of evans falling

Jets announced deal with former Broncos WR Eric Decker.
    The Jets pick after us at #18, so this signing is irrelevant to the possibility of Evans sliding to us.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The Jets pick after us at #18, so this signing is irrelevant to the possibility of Evans sliding to us.
    Ahh they could have traded up to get ahead of us to take a WR?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Ahh they could have traded up to get ahead of us to take a WR?
    Thats how they snaked revis