Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Golden Tate to Lions, Does that mean........

  1. #21
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,952
    more good news on the possibility of evans falling

    Jets announced deal with former Broncos WR Eric Decker.

  2. #22
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    I'm still on the fence on who I'd rather have... Ebron or Evans if the pick goes offense.
    Evans, the more i watch the more i like. Freakishly smooth of a runner for his size and the more i see the more im convinced hes responsible for much of manziels success

    Big fan of Ebron too though

  3. #23
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,557
    I don't see Evans falling out of the top 10.

  4. #24
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,442
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I don't see Evans falling out of the top 10.
    If teams in the Top 10 want to grab their QB of the future and they want OTs then I could see Evans falling. It could be an offense heavy draft in the Top 10 reflecting league priorities so also some of the best defensive talent could be on the board when we pick...Nix not included in my assessemnt of "Best"

  5. #25
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    19,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    If teams in the Top 10 want to grab their QB of the future and they want OTs then I could see Evans falling. It could be an offense heavy draft in the Top 10 reflecting league priorities so also some of the best defensive talent could be on the board when we pick...Nix not included in my assessemnt of "Best"
    Nah... I think someone in the top 10 will pull the trigger on Evans because he looks like he might be the truth.

  6. #26
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,195
    Steelers are on a roll with adding projected top 10 picks when they fall....decastro, jarvis jones....MIKE EVANS! lol

  7. #27
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,431
    Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Steelers are on a roll with adding projected top 10 picks when they fall....decastro, jarvis jones....MIKE EVANS! lol
    Do you think it could happen 3 years in a row???

    Damn, I hope so but I think I would be happy with either of the corners or even Mosely at ILB.

  8. #28
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,442
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    more good news on the possibility of evans falling

    Jets announced deal with former Broncos WR Eric Decker.
    The Jets pick after us at #18, so this signing is irrelevant to the possibility of Evans sliding to us.


    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
    5.173 RB James Conner 6'1" 233 Pittsburgh
    6.213 SS Lorenzo Jerome 5'10" 204 St. Francis
    7.248 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  9. #29
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,506
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    The Jets pick after us at #18, so this signing is irrelevant to the possibility of Evans sliding to us.
    Ahh they could have traded up to get ahead of us to take a WR?

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Ahh they could have traded up to get ahead of us to take a WR?
    Thats how they snaked revis

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •