Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Report: Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive Lineman Al Woods Signs With Tennessee Titans

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I'm sure that's it. He just didn't want to play for the Steelers. They probably offered him 3x as much, but he took a huge paycut to go to Tennessee.
    Yep...gotta be it

Rookie

User Info Menu

$2.5 million per year? Isn't that what the Steelers paid last year for Emmanuel Sanders?

For a #2 WR, that's too much...but it's not a lot for a guy who was on the field for less than 200 snaps?

Sometimes, this board can be strange...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    $2.5 million per year? Isn't that what the Steelers paid last year for Emmanuel Sanders?

For a #2 WR, that's too much...but it's not a lot for a guy who was on the field for less than 200 snaps?

Less snaps means more upside... fans can do a lot of fantasizing with all those missed snaps.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post

2.5 was a great deal for Sanders. I think many just wanted the third round pick they would have received from the Pats if we refused to match
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heyward, Nix, J Allen as our Dline?
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think that losing Woods increases the chance that Ra'Shede Hageman or Stephon Tuitt will be out Round 1 pick.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Heyward, Nix, J Allen as our Dline?
    Nope, Heyward, McClendon and Hageman.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Here is Bouchette's take:

[url]http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2014/03/13/End-Story-Not-a-Good-One/stories/201403130002[/url]

Doesn't add much insight aside from the obvious.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post

[url]http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2014/03/13/End-Story-Not-a-Good-One/stories/201403130002[/url]

Never understood Tamuee cut. They stuck by him after the incident. Seems like he had his head on straight and then they cut him. Sounds like Arizona is gonna reap the benefits from him. He was the closest thing to a true NT we had.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post

[URL]http://sportsblogs.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers-steelers-blog/2014/03/13/End-Story-Not-a-Good-One/stories/201403130002[/URL]

Does Bouchette ever really provide anything? Other than smart a$$ answers to questions trying to be funny.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"