Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: My FA List...Guys I would target as Steelers Front office

  1. #1

    My FA List...Guys I would target as Steelers Front office

    S. Holmes WR--Say what you will, this guy is a playmaker who won games for us by himself. If healthy his chemistry with Ben can be a key. Have his contract with incentives on behavior.

    Major Wright--Young safety, playmaker Safety

    D Sproles--3rd down back who can put some lightning in our Offense RB

    Others: Jacoby Ford WR D. Ware anyone??? Can he fit this system in Pitt at all?

    PS--I hope we resign Cothery and Felix Jones

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    3,294
    Im sure they'll all sign for vet minimums right?
    I like Ford but would rather keep Cotch.
    No to all the rest.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    S. Holmes WR--Say what you will, this guy is a playmaker who won games for us by himself. If healthy his chemistry with Ben can be a key. Have his contract with incentives on behavior.

    Major Wright--Young safety, playmaker Safety

    D Sproles--3rd down back who can put some lightning in our Offense RB

    Others: Jacoby Ford WR D. Ware anyone??? Can he fit this system in Pitt at all?

    PS--I hope we resign Cothery and Felix Jones
    The jets need WRs and let Holmes go... I think he musta lost a step.
    Ditto for sproles.
    Eff Felix.
    Cotchery is the only one I want from this list.

    Wouldnt mind true 3rd down back... And a reasonably priced NT
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Mock (Revised)
    1. Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
    2. Derek Rivers, Youngstown St
    3a. Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
    3b. Bucky Hodges, TE, VT

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    S. Holmes WR--Say what you will, this guy is a playmaker who won games for us by himself. If healthy his chemistry with Ben can be a key. Have his contract with incentives on behavior.

    Major Wright--Young safety, playmaker Safety

    D Sproles--3rd down back who can put some lightning in our Offense RB

    Others: Jacoby Ford WR D. Ware anyone??? Can he fit this system in Pitt at all?

    PS--I hope we resign Cothery and Felix Jones
    I also hope the Steelers resign Velasco and Wallace. Both were invaluable at Center last season.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,333
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    The jets need WRs and let Holmes go... I think he musta lost a step.
    Ditto for sproles.
    Eff Felix.
    Cotchery is the only one I want from this list.

    Wouldnt mind true 3rd down back... And a reasonably priced NT
    Totally agree Deville. Cotchery is the only one worth having. I would also love to see them get a NT in free agency so we can be done with the Nix at #15 nonsense.
    1. Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
    2. Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
    3. Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
    4. John Johnson-S, Boston College
    5. James Conner-RB, Pitt
    6. Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
    7. Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    sign verner and call it good
    Derek Rivers
    Mack Hollins
    Tanoh Kpassagnon
    Obi Melifonwu

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Totally agree Deville. Cotchery is the only one worth having. I would also love to see them get a NT in free agency so we can be done with the Nix at #15 nonsense.
    Completely agreed.
    R1- Jabrill Peppers, S; Michigan
    R2- Teez Tabor, CB; Florida
    R3- Brad Kaaya, QB; Miami
    R3- Tyus Bowser, OLB; Houstom
    R4- Samaje Perine, RB; Oklahoma
    R5- Corn Elder, CB; Miami (FL)
    R6- Stacey Coley, WR; Miami
    R7- Javancy Jones, OLB; Jackson State

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    The jets need WRs and let Holmes go... I think he musta lost a step.
    Ditto for sproles.
    Eff Felix.
    Cotchery is the only one I want from this list.

    Wouldnt mind true 3rd down back... And a reasonably priced NT
    Which makes me think they're going after Lee or Evans in the first.
    R1- Jabrill Peppers, S; Michigan
    R2- Teez Tabor, CB; Florida
    R3- Brad Kaaya, QB; Miami
    R3- Tyus Bowser, OLB; Houstom
    R4- Samaje Perine, RB; Oklahoma
    R5- Corn Elder, CB; Miami (FL)
    R6- Stacey Coley, WR; Miami
    R7- Javancy Jones, OLB; Jackson State

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Totally agree Deville. Cotchery is the only one worth having. I would also love to see them get a NT in free agency so we can be done with the Nix at #15 nonsense.
    Dude, makes more sense than a TE who can't block! :-p

    (However, I'd be onboard with Evans)
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Mock (Revised)
    1. Zach Cunningham, ILB, Vanderbilt
    2. Derek Rivers, Youngstown St
    3a. Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
    3b. Bucky Hodges, TE, VT

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,043
    Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac 2m
    Do not be surprised if #Steelers next move is signing LB in free agency.
    R1- Jabrill Peppers, S; Michigan
    R2- Teez Tabor, CB; Florida
    R3- Brad Kaaya, QB; Miami
    R3- Tyus Bowser, OLB; Houstom
    R4- Samaje Perine, RB; Oklahoma
    R5- Corn Elder, CB; Miami (FL)
    R6- Stacey Coley, WR; Miami
    R7- Javancy Jones, OLB; Jackson State

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •