Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: My FA List...Guys I would target as Steelers Front office

  1. #1

    My FA List...Guys I would target as Steelers Front office

    S. Holmes WR--Say what you will, this guy is a playmaker who won games for us by himself. If healthy his chemistry with Ben can be a key. Have his contract with incentives on behavior.

    Major Wright--Young safety, playmaker Safety

    D Sproles--3rd down back who can put some lightning in our Offense RB

    Others: Jacoby Ford WR D. Ware anyone??? Can he fit this system in Pitt at all?

    PS--I hope we resign Cothery and Felix Jones

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    3,364
    Im sure they'll all sign for vet minimums right?
    I like Ford but would rather keep Cotch.
    No to all the rest.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    S. Holmes WR--Say what you will, this guy is a playmaker who won games for us by himself. If healthy his chemistry with Ben can be a key. Have his contract with incentives on behavior.

    Major Wright--Young safety, playmaker Safety

    D Sproles--3rd down back who can put some lightning in our Offense RB

    Others: Jacoby Ford WR D. Ware anyone??? Can he fit this system in Pitt at all?

    PS--I hope we resign Cothery and Felix Jones
    The jets need WRs and let Holmes go... I think he musta lost a step.
    Ditto for sproles.
    Eff Felix.
    Cotchery is the only one I want from this list.

    Wouldnt mind true 3rd down back... And a reasonably priced NT
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Mock (what i think the team will do)
    1. Jordan Willis, OLB, Kansas St
    2. Josh Jones, S, NC State
    3a. Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama
    3b. Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,457
    Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    S. Holmes WR--Say what you will, this guy is a playmaker who won games for us by himself. If healthy his chemistry with Ben can be a key. Have his contract with incentives on behavior.

    Major Wright--Young safety, playmaker Safety

    D Sproles--3rd down back who can put some lightning in our Offense RB

    Others: Jacoby Ford WR D. Ware anyone??? Can he fit this system in Pitt at all?

    PS--I hope we resign Cothery and Felix Jones
    I also hope the Steelers resign Velasco and Wallace. Both were invaluable at Center last season.

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,391
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    The jets need WRs and let Holmes go... I think he musta lost a step.
    Ditto for sproles.
    Eff Felix.
    Cotchery is the only one I want from this list.

    Wouldnt mind true 3rd down back... And a reasonably priced NT
    Totally agree Deville. Cotchery is the only one worth having. I would also love to see them get a NT in free agency so we can be done with the Nix at #15 nonsense.
    1. Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
    2. Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
    3. Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
    4. John Johnson-S, Boston College
    5. James Conner-RB, Pitt
    6. Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
    7. Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,664
    sign verner and call it good
    1) Obi Melifonwu S
    2) Derek Rivers OLB
    3a) Cordrea Tankersley CB
    3b) Tanoh Kpassagnon DE
    4) Kareem Hunt RB
    5) Mack Hollins WR
    6) Michael Roberts TE
    7) Samson Ebukan OLB

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Totally agree Deville. Cotchery is the only one worth having. I would also love to see them get a NT in free agency so we can be done with the Nix at #15 nonsense.
    Completely agreed.
    R1- T.J. Watt, OLB; Wisconsin
    R2- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR; USC
    R3- Cameron Sutton, CB; Tennessee
    R3- James Conner, RB; Pittsburgh
    R4- Josh Dobbs, QB; Tennessee
    R5- Brian Allen, CB; Utah
    R6-
    R7-

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,075
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    The jets need WRs and let Holmes go... I think he musta lost a step.
    Ditto for sproles.
    Eff Felix.
    Cotchery is the only one I want from this list.

    Wouldnt mind true 3rd down back... And a reasonably priced NT
    Which makes me think they're going after Lee or Evans in the first.
    R1- T.J. Watt, OLB; Wisconsin
    R2- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR; USC
    R3- Cameron Sutton, CB; Tennessee
    R3- James Conner, RB; Pittsburgh
    R4- Josh Dobbs, QB; Tennessee
    R5- Brian Allen, CB; Utah
    R6-
    R7-

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Totally agree Deville. Cotchery is the only one worth having. I would also love to see them get a NT in free agency so we can be done with the Nix at #15 nonsense.
    Dude, makes more sense than a TE who can't block! :-p

    (However, I'd be onboard with Evans)
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2017 Mock (what i think the team will do)
    1. Jordan Willis, OLB, Kansas St
    2. Josh Jones, S, NC State
    3a. Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama
    3b. Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler Rara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,075
    Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac 2m
    Do not be surprised if #Steelers next move is signing LB in free agency.
    R1- T.J. Watt, OLB; Wisconsin
    R2- JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR; USC
    R3- Cameron Sutton, CB; Tennessee
    R3- James Conner, RB; Pittsburgh
    R4- Josh Dobbs, QB; Tennessee
    R5- Brian Allen, CB; Utah
    R6-
    R7-

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •