Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like Ike is staying

Pro Bowler

Hall of Famer
    If it's true that he took a paycut, then I think it is a great deal for both sides.

This is very good news. I'm surprised so many want to see him go after one off season. I think he has something left in the tank.

Legend
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Sort of stayed out of the "Ike has to go" stuff.

Fact is, he's still the #1 CB on this team until he's replaced. And what's on the market isn't significantly better than him.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

Starts- 9
    Wins- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

Prizemoney- $28,050.00

At least when it comes to keeping in shape (and encouraging teammates to train), Ike is the anti-Woodley.

I like it!! I was down on him a few times in the past couple of seasons, but he's better than anything we could afford in FA. I love the fact that he took the pay cut to stay here and called himself a Steeler "lifer".

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Hall of Famer
    Awesome, they got all the major question marks resolved prior to the draft. Now we can work on improving run defense.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

He took a paycut, I'm wondering how much.

sounds to me like a paycut this year with an extension overall...unless he has stated his intention to retire after this season