Thread: Munnerlyn

Legend

User Info Menu

Munnerlyn

Captain Munnerlyn (CB, Carolina) seems like the kind of direction the Steelers might try to go in FA. He's a little dude @ 5'9" so he's gonna be a nickle guy covering the slot. But with the way Gay played, the Steelers might be good going with Allen and Gay on the outside with Munnerlyn in the slot.

Then they try and find the right bigger CB or 2 in the draft for Lake to develop for the long term.

Munnerlyn is short, but he's a good athlete and cover guy. And he's only 25, so he could be a viable #3 for a nice little run.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bring him in for a decent contract and draft that Pierre Desim kid?
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

We've also shown interest in Nolan Carroll, who has more prototypical Steeler CB size (6'1" 205). When I first saw the line about interest in CB Carroll, I thought that there was no way that Batman Carroll was still in the league. He ain't. Ahmad Carroll was Batman.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

7 INT's.. 5 returned for TD's..

He is a little slow tho and easily burnt when the front 7 doesn't get pressure.