Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Santonio

Legend

User Info Menu

Santonio

The head case is available. Any takers?

He might be dirt cheap. He could be changed after playing with such a bad QB. He's had an injury which might limit him, but he'd be a #2/#3 guy here. He can still run routes. Might be economical for our cap.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just saw this and wondered the same thing myself. Does he bring anything that AB doesn't? Is he even a good compliment to AB?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The head case is available. Any takers?

He might be dirt cheap. He could be changed after playing with such a bad QB. He's had an injury which might limit him, but he'd be a #2/#3 guy here. He can still run routes. Might be economical for our cap.
    No freakin way would I want him back. He has been nothing for two years
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    +1...not a chance...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    +1...not a chance...
    +2. Not only has he been injured and completely ineffective, he's also been somewhat of a locker room cancer. And this was a guy that the Steelers dumped when he had ability because he was a dirtbag.

Pass.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

if we are taking a chance on a dirtbag, lets get kenny britt

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    He's been hurt. Which would make him dirt cheap. Seems like there could be a great risk/reward if he somehow got his head on straight and grew up.

Probably will end up in NE.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I loved holmes. Its tough to call a non QB clutch but he always came through in the big (and biggest of all) moments. NYJ was a circus, im not surprised he was a problem child.

Ben always liked throwing the ball to him, but all that said...they traded him for a 5th round pick for christ sake

Legend

User Info Menu

NOPE,no way,no how

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would welcome him back on a dirt cheap 1 or 2 year deal. Kind of concerned JC has not signed on the cheap yet. All Holmes ever did was enjoy pot get in trouble right as Ben was in trouble. Depending who is drafted there would not be a need a WR though.