Cost vs benefit ratio has been pathetic since the big contract. Maybe it will light his fire, but then the injuries will likely continue to limit him wherever he goes.
Narcissistic injury is the term used for any threat to a narcissist's outsized ego or self-esteem.
i willing to bet that LAME R wont play football this year unless he gets offered 4+.
he didnt have the desire to workout and get in shape for 8+, i cant see him doing it for half price
1) CB Kevin Johnson, S Landon Collins, CB M. Peters, OLB E. Harold
2) CB Eric Rowe, CB Alex Carter, OLB Danielle Hunter, TE C. Walford
3) RB David Johnson, RB TJ Yeldon,
4) RB Jeremy Langford, RB David Cobb, TE Jeff Heurerman,
5) TE Jesse James,
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
Not sure that there would be much interest, but maybe a Levi Brown type deal, with a conditional pick. If Woodley is traded, it's essentially the same as a 1 year, $8 million deal, since the new team could cut him with no cap implications.
Does anyone have our current salary cap status with Woodley off our books somewhat?
Under Rule 51 with rollover & dead money....The Steelers are 5.9 mil under the cap. That includes Worilds $9,754,000 & Woodley's full $14,170,000 of dead money. Come June 1st, the Steelers will gain an additional 8.58 mil cap room.
Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!