Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Draft: Overrated, Dark Horse, Underrated, Fallers

Legend

User Info Menu

Just want to point out who was pimping Timmons the whole time before he got drafted....
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    I agree that the front gets better and the back gets better, but NT is not the most important anymore with the implementation of zone stretches. Its negates having a NT. 2 Boss DEs is WAY more effective than a NT unless they are dontari poe.

Texans and Niners dont have that stud NT and run a base 34, yes they are more one gapping systems (especially wade phillips texans) but having 2 DEs that can not only stack and shed blockers but rush the passer and collapse the pocket makes the OLBs exponentially better.

I like Nix, but I could also really like Kerr....they are not that different as players. Fangupu could be a guy to turn the corner too
    Everyone forgets that Fangupo will be 29 this year.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Pure comedy gold right there SOD, excellent reference to a TV commercial.

Pappy
    Thanks, Pap.

What's weird, is i started writing the first couple "and when...", then realized, "this sounds like a directv commercial" and had to see it through..
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree that the front gets better and the back gets better, but NT is not the most important anymore with the implementation of zone stretches. Its negates having a NT. 2 Boss DEs is WAY more effective than a NT unless they are dontari poe

Texans and Niners dont have that stud NT and run a base 34, yes they are more one gapping systems (especially wade phillips texans) but having 2 DEs that can not only stack and shed blockers but rush the passer and collapse the pocket makes the OLBs exponentially better.

I like Nix, but I could also really like Kerr....they are not that different as players. Fangupu could be a guy to turn the corner too
    Nix is going to be a Poe like NT.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you don't know that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I see flashes of that, but hes not even close to being the type of overall athlete as poe. Ive compared him favorably to poe and wilfork before, as prospects though

Right now hes a top 40 prospect with a balky knee, and high ceiling and decent floor at a position that doesnt hold much value in the 2014 NFL, at least not the kind it did in the 2000 NFL

Legend

User Info Menu

Right now hes a top 40 prospect with a balky knee, and high ceiling and decent floor at a position that doesnt hold much value in the 2014 NFL, at least not the kind it did in the 2000 NFL
    Yep. That's how I see it too. He isn't worth the #15
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"