but as you suggest, I would be OK with trading down and getting a late 2nd, early 3rd etc and still pick up Fuller or whoever they target. This is one of the first years I can remember where I'm comfortable with a trade back. Usually I'm not in favor of it.
1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
I hate to say it...if the draft goes this way, at the point...I would say we should draft Ebron.
Barr, Ebron, Hageman, Lee, Dix, Pryor
It would be a tough decision but theres some awesome players available there