Could he be moving to FS to allow Shark on the field & spend less time at the LOS?
Schiavone's Race Career:
Troy has lost much fast twitch... he isn't the player he once was...but if we got him reasonable...Im ok with that.
haaahaaa, haaa. love these 'fans'. Glad the Steelers brass isn't run by you. There is a reason why the defense recovered from a poor start as quickly as they did. it was veteran leadership on this team. Everyone was waiting for the collapse that didn't happen. That's the difference between the Steelers and teams like the Browns, Tampa Bay, OAK. There are going to be a lot of new faces on defense over the next 3 yrs and it's up to these vets to mentor them up.
I'm with you for the most part Shawn. Gotta give Willy Gay his props though. He had a good year as well.
1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier