Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why the pick won't be Benjamin.

Legend

User Info Menu

Why the pick won't be Benjamin.

If the Steelers truly want a tall WR in the first...and Evans isn't there...will they pick Benjamin. The answer is no. Why? Because Ebron is just as fast, runs surgical routes and has circus catch hands. He is only an inch shorter. Why would the Steelers draft a raw WR, if Ebron is sitting there? The answer is they won't.

1) Evans
    2) Ebron
    Benjamin doesn't make the cut.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If the Steelers truly want a tall WR in the first...and Evans isn't there...will they pick Benjamin. The answer is no. Why? Because Ebron is just as fast, runs surgical routes and has circus catch hands. He is only an inch shorter. Why would the Steelers draft a raw WR, if Ebron is sitting there? The answer is they won't.

1) Evans
    2) Ebron
    Benjamin doesn't make the cut.
    I think taking Ebron over Benjamin would be a great move
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Agreed. Don't think Benjamin is a Steeler player. However Haley's offense has never been a TE emphasized one either. Love your mock Shawn.

Legend

User Info Menu

even if evans is there, they should draft ebron in the first and mathews in the second.
    go all defense the rest of the way
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

don't want benjamin or lee at #15

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Agreed. Don't think Benjamin is a Steeler player. However Haley's offense has never been a TE emphasized one either. Love your mock Shawn.
    Thanks. I wonder though if Haley's O's haven't been about the TE because he hasn't coached a star at TE. As a receiver, Ebron might be the best in this draft who's name isn't Watkins. My issue with Ebron is that I don't believe he can replace Miller when the time comes. The knock on Ebron is blocking...and the Steelers need their TEs to block.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He (Ebron) also has a very high drop rate, despite the ability to make the circus catch. Unfortunately Benjamin drops a lot too, so it's not a slam dunk either way.

Legend

User Info Menu

What if Penn St's Robinson has a great Pro Day? Does he become a possibility?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    What if Penn St's Robinson has a great Pro Day? Does he become a possibility?
    Steelers covet that speed that Robinson doesn't have.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I feel as if it will be WR in the first. If the guy they want is gone, look for them to trade back and pick up a guy later and maybe a third.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!