Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am already tired of this Gay movement and Sports

Backup

User Info Menu

I am already tired of this Gay movement and Sports

Not that there's anything wrong with it...Seinfeld

Actually there is something wrong with the act of homosexuality if you believe the Bible which America and our Gov't has seem to forgotten. But I don't want to go there. I don't care that Michael Sam wants to play football...he should. I hope he gets drafted (not by us) and has a great career. I am also glad to see that AZ Governor vetoed a bill that would prevent certain businesses to refuse service to Gays. Unless they are acting out their lifestyle in your establishment then they should have the right to eat and shop wherever they want to.
    You see it is their action that is repulsive not them. So let them live their lives and lets cover sports and not their lifestyle. I have my own sins...I don't want them on live tv.
    When I turn on SP Center I want to see sports not some idiot reporter comparing the black movement or a culture with the sin of homosexuality. MLK was a great man who would be ashamed if his name and movement was being compared with the Gay culture. Being gay is not a race, culture, ethnicity or so on. I am not being racial if I don't agree with homosexuality...that is the dumbest most ignorant thing I have ever heard of.
    Anyways, I seemed to of voiced my opinion more than I wanted but the point is... to lets cover the NFL Draft, The Super Bowl, The 214 NFL Season, The Brooklyn Nets....NOT having 15 minute discussions on SC about if M. Sam is going to be treated differently by his teammates. NOT the Nets signing the first open gay man in the NBA. NOT M. Sams every moment at the combine not because he is a top pick but because he is gay.
    I AM SICK OF IT ALREADY...Please make it all go away. But sadly it will not.,, it will only get worse as society loses its morals and seems to not only celebrating a sinful lifestyle but throwing them a parade.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    Not that there's anything wrong with it...Seinfeld

Actually there is something wrong with the act of homosexuality if you believe the Bible which America and our Gov't has seem to forgotten. But I don't want to go there. I don't care that Michael Sam wants to play football...he should. I hope he gets drafted (not by us) and has a great career. I am also glad to see that AZ Governor vetoed a bill that would prevent certain businesses to refuse service to Gays. Unless they are acting out their lifestyle in your establishment then they should have the right to eat and shop wherever they want to.
    You see it is their action that is repulsive not them. So let them live their lives and lets cover sports and not their lifestyle. I have my own sins...I don't want them on live tv.
    When I turn on SP Center I want to see sports not some idiot reporter comparing the black movement or a culture with the sin of homosexuality. MLK was a great man who would be ashamed if his name and movement was being compared with the Gay culture. Being gay is not a race, culture, ethnicity or so on. I am not being racial if I don't agree with homosexuality...that is the dumbest most ignorant thing I have ever heard of.
    Anyways, I seemed to of voiced my opinion more than I wanted but the point is... to lets cover the NFL Draft, The Super Bowl, The 214 NFL Season, The Brooklyn Nets....NOT having 15 minute discussions on SC about if M. Sam is going to be treated differently by his teammates. NOT the Nets signing the first open gay man in the NBA. NOT M. Sams every moment at the combine not because he is a top pick but because he is gay.
    I AM SICK OF IT ALREADY...Please make it all go away. But sadly it will not.,, it will only get worse as society loses its morals and seems to not only celebrating a sinful lifestyle but throwing them a parade.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pope
    "Who am I to judge them (homosexuals) if they're seeking the Lord in good faith?"
    Who are any of us to judge?

Legend

User Info Menu

If people can't be gay because of your religion, then no one can eat pizza anymore because of my diet.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    If people can't be gay because of your religion, then no one can eat pizza anymore because of my diet.
    Yea that sounds good. And because my diet is different then yours no pop allowed ever again. And my diet is better then your diet Sir Flip.

Backup

User Info Menu

The difference is there is many pizza joints, thousands of drinks, many different diets...but only one God and one Bible. ONE STANDARD by the way things are to be done.
    That is also great if homosexuals are seeking the Lord but eventually if they find Him the lifestyle will have to end. They will want it to end themselves after finding true meaning.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The difference is there is many pizza joints, thousands of drinks, many different diets...but only one God and one Bible. ONE STANDARD by the way things are to be done.
    That is also great if homosexuals are seeking the Lord but eventually if they find Him the lifestyle will have to end. They will want it to end themselves after finding true meaning.
    Well there are many different religions. And I am sorry you feel that being gay is a choice that can be made. Sorry but I can not change my mind from liking women or nor would I want to even for God. How about you?

Legend

User Info Menu

wrong forum...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Well there are many different religions. And I am sorry you feel that being gay is a choice that can be made. Sorry but I can not change my mind from liking women or nor would I want to even for God. How about you?
    There are many different false religions. You are right. But again only one Bible, one standard and one God and His Son Jesus Christ. And God would never want you to change your mind about liking woman...It is how He created it to be. A woman for a man. Just like religion we have change it to what feels right or to each his own.
    Go and see The Son of God this weekend. It is a powerful movie...It is about a super hero who changed water into wine, raised the dead, turned a few pieces of fish into thousands to feed the hungry and a hero who made Adam to procreate with Eve. Not with Steve. See that could not of happened seeing that man can't get pregnant with another man.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

not what I come here for

Backup

User Info Menu

Didn't want to go this far into this...Just love sports and it seems they are taking extreme measure to discuss homosexuality on every network possible. Homosexuality and football seem like the last 2 things in the world that should be mixing. I don't tune to sportscenter to see that...that to me is the wrong forum. Yet it outweighs any true sporting event.