Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried we'll try to fill a need w/ another talented but inconsistent Buckeye in Rd 2

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Every year is the same, if they arent rookie of the year they are a bust...........timmons, holmes, mendenhall, even decastro all had the same things said about them
    Don't forget "Bustamalu"....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Maybe Adams needs some time to develop as well. And good coaching...
    Two seasons under his belt, not just one, and he hasn't just not been good, he has been flat out terrible. I saw a little middle LB literally run him over, while giving up 70 lbs on him. Unreal. Adams is a soft, marsh mellow.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    They were in chaos but were undefeated until the last week of the season?

They were bad defensively and despite their record never really got tested. When they did they lost.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Roby likely wouldn't be my first choice, but it wouldn't be the end of the world either. He has potential to be a very successful DB. That Wisconsin game may make him a relative value. Carnell Lake should have a say in which DBs we choose. Hopefully, he will be the voice of reason.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Legend

User Info Menu

you can start worrying even more now Ruthless...

per Steelers Depot, Ohio St CB Bradley Roby is coming in for a visit. Roby would be a CK we would target in the 2nd round should we draft another position in Round 1.

[URL]http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/03/ohio-state-cb-bradley-roby-pre-draft-visit-[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Roby would be a great #2 pick

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Roby would be a great #2 pick
    if we pick Roby in Round 2, we almost would have to pick WR Jared Abbrederis in Round 3 don't you think?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I dont really understand the question

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't believe there is anyway Roby makes it past the Bengals in round 1. I highly doubt he falls to us in round 2 but if he did, I would be ok with it.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I like Roby in round 2. His potential is just as high as the top guys. He had a rough season for sure. But, he has lots of good tape too.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.