Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 127 of 127

Thread: Worried we'll try to fill a need w/ another talented but inconsistent Buckeye in Rd 2

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you think he's better than Vick throwing the ball you haven't been paying attention or watching a bit of film.
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    You are entitled to your wrong opinion
    As are you

  3. #123
    Hall of Famer ikestops85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If you think he's better than Vick throwing the ball you haven't been paying attention or watching a bit of film.
    I guess it depends on what you mean by throwing the ball. If you are talking arm strength then Vick has Manziel beat by a mile. If you are talking accuracy then I think Manziel wins. If you are talking touch then Manziel wins by a mile.

    Manziel reminds me a lot of a guy name Roethlisberger. He is great at playing sandlot ball and making things happen. I think he'll end up a good NFL QB and possibly a great one.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I guess it depends on what you mean by throwing the ball. If you are talking arm strength then Vick has Manziel beat by a mile. If you are talking accuracy then I think Manziel wins. If you are talking touch then Manziel wins by a mile.

    Manziel reminds me a lot of a guy name Roethlisberger. He is great at playing sandlot ball and making things happen. I think he'll end up a good NFL QB and possibly a great one.
    He reminds me of a faster shorter Ben that is for sure. Maybe it's why I like him so much and why I believe he would be a good fit here.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post

    I totally disagree with Kirwan. 1 QB in the first round? This is a weak QB class but in the NFL you need a real QB and teams value them highly. I'd be shocked if Manziel were the only (or even the first) QB taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked at all. It depends on Cleveland. If they are smart...they would draft like Kirwan suggests. That would be a nightmare duo for years. If Benjamin finds enough fire in his belly to be half as good as he was in those youtube highlights, and with Manziels ability to extend plays that would create crazy mismatch problems for most NFL DBs. This is the scenario I would least like to see with Cleveland. I would much rather them draft Watkins and Carr. I just don't see Carr being anything special. And if you can't get Watkins the ball...not that big of a deal.
    I guess Kirwan didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

  6. #126
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,693
    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I guess it depends on what you mean by throwing the ball. If you are talking arm strength then Vick has Manziel beat by a mile. If you are talking accuracy then I think Manziel wins. If you are talking touch then Manziel wins by a mile.

    Manziel reminds me a lot of a guy name Roethlisberger. He is great at playing sandlot ball and making things happen. I think he'll end up a good NFL QB and possibly a great one.
    touch? I'm not sure about that. Evans bailed him out a lot.

    wait.. Vick has NO TOUCH AT ALL... lol.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    touch? I'm not sure about that. Evans bailed him out a lot.
    I agree.

    Not throwing to Mike Evans is going to be an adjustment....

    Josh Gordon is a guy who gets 200 yards when his team loses the game...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •