Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice is in huge trouble!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ray Rice is in huge trouble!!

[url]http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10494181/police-video-evidence-baltimore-ravens-ray-rice-knocking-fiancee-unconscious[/url]

He should be banned for at least a year for this. Never, ever, ever put your hands on a woman in a way that brings her physical harm. Let alone punch her and knock her unconscious. Wow...this dude is the lowest of low.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

meh... I hear he has Ray Lewis as part of his advisory board for defense. Probably get off w/ probation and a fine. Goodell will suspend Big Ben for another 4 games.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Legend

User Info Menu

link isn't working for me right now. Even if I go to ESPN.com the link isn't working...

Is it the actual altercation?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    link isn't working for me right now. Even if I go to ESPN.com the link isn't working...

Is it the actual altercation?

[url]http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/19/ray-rice-unconscious-fiancee-atlantic-city-video-arrest[/url]
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

i dont see huge trouble. both were striking each other. if she hit first, rice can claim self defense. the elevator scene looks like a guy getting his drunk ass girl out of the elevator and back to the room.
    i predict both will drop any charges against each other and say booze was the cause for poor judgment.
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

He has been arrested, and there is video evidence of assault on a female.

Ben was never arrested, and there was no evidence other than a bunch of drunk girls who followed him around all night.

However, this will not be as newsworthy, so Rice will not receive the same four game suspension as Ben received.

This will once again prove my theory that Goodell punishes noise, not deeds.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i dont see huge trouble. both were striking each other. if she hit first, rice can claim self defense. the elevator scene looks like a guy getting his drunk ass girl out of the elevator and back to the room.
    i predict both will drop any charges against each other and say booze was the cause for poor judgment.
    claiming self defense when you strike a woman isn't much of a defense in my book.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    claiming self defense when you strike a woman isn't much of a defense in my book.
    It's not a defense for anybody, let alone an NFL athlete.

Legend

User Info Menu

So glad this punk isn't a Steeler...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    That was my first thought. It looked like she was drunk/passed out and he was dragging her out of the elevator. It doesn't really matter,even if he knocked her out,she is not going to press charges against her meal ticket.