View Poll Results: Who would you pick among these available choices?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • WR Jared Abbrederis

2 16.67%
  • CB Walt Aikens

0 0%
  • DE Will Clarke

0 0%
  • TE C.J. Fiedorowicz

4 33.33%
  • OLB Jackson Jeffcoat

0 0%
  • WR Jarvis Landry

5 41.67%
  • WR Paul Richardson

1 8.33%
  • RB Lache Seastrunk

0 0%
  • RB Terrence West

0 0%
  • RB Andre Williams

0 0%

Thread: Final Board Mock Poll for our compensatory pick in the 3rd round

Legend

User Info Menu

Final Board Mock Poll for our compensatory pick in the 3rd round

Steelers are now up in round 3.

Gus took CB Darqueze Dennard and NT Louis Nix in the first two rounds.

Who would you take next among these available options?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

I went with the TE. He fits the mold of Steelers TE. I really wouldn't be sold on any of these guys as 3rd rounders. I might try to grab some of them later.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yuck. Dont like many of those players. Hope it doesn't fall that way. Jeffcoat has the bloodlines, but man he disappears too much. The two RBs are goid players, but there are too much like what we have. I like the WR choices best. I went with Landry, though I would be ok with Abbrederis too.
    Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tough call between Abbrederis and Landry, but I like Abbrederis' speed better. Great route runner, hard working, used to playing in the cold. 2" taller.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

Legend

User Info Menu

Mike Mayock has Jarvis Landry rated as the #57 player overall and he would provide great value here at #97.
    btw Gus, I love your first two picks so far!!

Legend

User Info Menu

You can't go wrong with Abberderis or Landry because I believe both will have very good NFL careers.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would go CJF te just for his upside. 3rd round talent so not a reach and we could use a better # 2 te.

Legend

User Info Menu

I went with Landry myself, but considering that the Bengals selected Bradley Roby in the first round of the board mock, that made Abbrederis mighty tempting, considering those two could potentially be facing off against each other twice per season. Talk about a nightmare for Roby!

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.