Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dulac: Steelers want to draft Texas A&M WR Mike Evans

Legend

User Info Menu

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt:

Mike Evans has the best hands I've seen since Calvin Johnson.

[URL]https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt[/URL]
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Evans is a Top 10 pick and out of reach for us...sucks!!!!!
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

I read today that after Manziel's pro-day where Evans was catching everything all over the field, some GM's have Evans ranked as the 1st overall receiver ahead of Watkins.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    I read today that after Manziel's pro-day where Evans was catching everything all over the field, some GM's have Evans ranked as the 1st overall receiver ahead of Watkins.
    Either one would be just lovely

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post

yeah, i'm not getting the hate on this guy.

its wishful thinking he's gonna slip to 15. i had questions about his speed watching some A & M games but he ran fast at the combine. everything else in his game screams stud to me. maybe not at the level of CJ (who is?), AJ, JJ, fitz (in his early years) but def right below them with a chance of being just as good

Legend

User Info Menu

I really like Evans but he is no AJ Green...not even close. Evans doesn't have AJs fast twitch...that explosive quickness. AJ moves like a much smaller man. Evans moves and runs like a big man. So, I agree with your assessment...right below those guys.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I really like Evans but he is no AJ Green...not even close. Evans doesn't have AJs fast twitch...that explosive quickness. AJ moves like a much smaller man. Evans moves and runs like a big man. So, I agree with your assessment...right below those guys.
    with the right team, he may produce better then AJ though, with andy throwing him the ball

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    with the right team, he may produce better then AJ though, with andy throwing him the ball
    $$$$
    I think he could produce mightily with the Steelers. Unfortunately, he will be long gone by the fifteenth pick.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    $$$$
    I think he could produce mightily with the Steelers. Unfortunately, he will be long gone by the fifteenth pick.
    I could be wrong but it seemed like it was possible for him to slide before today. Now, not so much.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    His hands are unreal though. Hes got some fitz quickness too him, no, not AJ Green but they are opposite type players aside from being tall