Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dulac: Steelers want to draft Texas A&M WR Mike Evans

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt:

Mike Evans has the best hands I've seen since Calvin Johnson.

https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt

Legend
    Evans is a Top 10 pick and out of reach for us...sucks!!!!!
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

I read today that after Manziel's pro-day where Evans was catching everything all over the field, some GM's have Evans ranked as the 1st overall receiver ahead of Watkins.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    I read today that after Manziel's pro-day where Evans was catching everything all over the field, some GM's have Evans ranked as the 1st overall receiver ahead of Watkins.
    Either one would be just lovely

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post

yeah, i'm not getting the hate on this guy.

its wishful thinking he's gonna slip to 15. i had questions about his speed watching some A & M games but he ran fast at the combine. everything else in his game screams stud to me. maybe not at the level of CJ (who is?), AJ, JJ, fitz (in his early years) but def right below them with a chance of being just as good

I really like Evans but he is no AJ Green...not even close. Evans doesn't have AJs fast twitch...that explosive quickness. AJ moves like a much smaller man. Evans moves and runs like a big man. So, I agree with your assessment...right below those guys.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I really like Evans but he is no AJ Green...not even close. Evans doesn't have AJs fast twitch...that explosive quickness. AJ moves like a much smaller man. Evans moves and runs like a big man. So, I agree with your assessment...right below those guys.
    with the right team, he may produce better then AJ though, with andy throwing him the ball

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    with the right team, he may produce better then AJ though, with andy throwing him the ball
    $$$$
    I think he could produce mightily with the Steelers. Unfortunately, he will be long gone by the fifteenth pick.

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    $$$$
    I think he could produce mightily with the Steelers. Unfortunately, he will be long gone by the fifteenth pick.
    I could be wrong but it seemed like it was possible for him to slide before today. Now, not so much.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    His hands are unreal though. Hes got some fitz quickness too him, no, not AJ Green but they are opposite type players aside from being tall