Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Visit Thread

Backup

User Info Menu

This site is great for the above fore mentioned. It has all the Steeler guys and how the team visited with them.

[url]http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2014-nfl-draft/2014/4/10/5602202/steelers-pre-draft-visits-ryan-shazier-jordan-zumwalt-and-deone[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would be thrilled with Zumwalt in the later rounds. He is a tough guy, a hitter, and would bring (at least) a needed dose of attitude to our team. The kid is tough.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    He is a Tomlin type of player, and would be better than any of the three you mentioned by a long shot.

maybe we should get away from 'tomlin type of players'
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I want Zumwalt in the forth or fifth.
    2022 NFL Mock Draft
    -------------------------------------------
    1. Malik Willis, QB; Liberty
    2. Daniel Faalele, OT; Minnesota
    3. Dante Stills, DT; West Virginia
    7. Riley Moss, CB; Iowa

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rara View Post
    I want Zumwalt in the forth or fifth.
    I love your sig mock, you should add Zumwalt to it...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[URL="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Steelers&src=hash"]#Steelers[/URL] Hosting DE Scott Crichton, CB Shaquille Richardson, CB Jason Verrett For Pre Draft Visits
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
    The plans for #UCLA OLB Anthony Barr: #Cowboys Tuesday, #Vikings Thursday. Next week includes visits to #Steelers, #Eagles, #Falcons.

Administrator

User Info Menu

If we draft an ILB in the first then its likely Mosley. Although Mosley is a great player, I hope he's not the pick because it means the Steelers don't expect much from Spence.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Spence is a quality back up I would consider that pretty darn awesome.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    Would you really be excited if we drafted an OSU ILB in the first round? Is he really the best way to improve this team? With Williams, Moats and Spence in the mix, are we really best-served taking an ILB in the first? I know a visit doesn't necessarily mean they would take him, but you are only allowed 30 visits, so using a visit on a player does indicate interest.

Are we not much thinner at CB? This is Ike's last year. The league has turned Coo Coo for Coco Puffs with throwing the ball. I think I would be ticked if they took Shazier here.

[url]http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/78578/ryan-shazier-among-three-visiting-steelers[/url]
    Well there is the possibility we trade back in the draft lets say to the top of the 2nd and this player is still there. Pays to do ones homework just in case. I got no problem giving a visit to a talented lb like this just in case of a fall.