Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 91

Thread: Official 2014 Visit Thread

  1. #81
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    14,790
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Steelers Depot ‏@Steelersdepot 12h #Steelers Have Reportedly Had Georgia Tech DB Jemea Thomas In For A Pre Draft Visit
    Round 6 (214) Pittsburgh Steelers: Jemea Thomas, CB, Georgia Tech

    The Steelers add another cornerback.

    Thomas (5-9, 192) had a decent performance at the Combine after a senior season in which he was a solid corner for the Yellow Jackets. Thomas had 88 tackles with eight passes broken up and two interceptions. He was a 3-year contributor for Georgia Tech with four interceptions in 2012 and three the year before that.

    For the NFL, Thomas projects as a slot corner.

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2014charlie_6.php

  2. #82
    Hey Calmkiller were did you get the draft ranking for the visit board in this thread? I would like to use the same for a few more prospects connected to the Steelers through pro days ect. Good link here: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...-meetings-list

  3. #83
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Hey Calmkiller were did you get the draft ranking for the visit board in this thread? I would like to use the same for a few more prospects connected to the Steelers through pro days ect. Good link here: http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com...-meetings-list
    NFL Draft scout is what I have used every year.

    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...draftyear=2014
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!


    Draft 2.0

    1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    NFL Draft scout is what I have used every year.

    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...draftyear=2014
    Thank you sir. By the way great thread every year!

  5. #85
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,336
    Steelers Depot says that it has been confirmed that Nebraska WR quincy enunwa visited with the steelers. That brings our total to 28.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!


    Draft 2.0

    1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Steelers Depot says that it has been confirmed that Nebraska WR quincy enunwa visited with the steelers. That brings our total to 28.



    He is a good TEAM type of WR. Will do anything asked of him. Is a willing Blocker for the run game. He is kinda like UCLA's Shaq Evans. Both would be good for your team, but neither til the 7th round.

  7. #87
    Pro Bowler thor75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Greeley, CO
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruthteller View Post
    He is a good TEAM type of WR. Will do anything asked of him. Is a willing Blocker for the run game. He is kinda like UCLA's Shaq Evans. Both would be good for your team, but neither til the 7th round.
    Agreed, I've had him in my sig mock since Feb.
    1. C.J. Mosley LB Alabama
    2. Jordan Matthews WR Vanderbilt
    3. (comp) Philip Gaines CB Rice
    4. Arthur Lynch TE Georgia
    5. Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    5. (comp) Derrick Hopkins DT Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Mauro DE Stanford
    6. (comp) Shaquil Barrett OLB Colorado State
    7. Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    NFL Draft scout is what I have used every year.

    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...draftyear=2014
    Just to note it looks like some of the grades have changed on draft scout from what you have listed on your list.

  9. #89
    Pro Bowler calmkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Just to note it looks like some of the grades have changed on draft scout from what you have listed on your list.
    Ranks reflect the time of the visit. I don't normally go back after that.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!


    Draft 2.0

    1. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    2. Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    3. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
    4. Donte Moncrief, WR, Mississippi
    5a. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona
    5b. Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    6a. Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College
    6b. Glen Stanley, OLB, Albany St
    7. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by calmkiller View Post
    Ranks reflect the time of the visit. I don't normally go back after that.
    I figured that. My post was just a heads up for you or anyone looking at the visiting prospects again.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •