Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice is in huge trouble!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    meh... I hear he has Ray Lewis as part of his advisory board for defense. Probably get off w/ probation and a fine. Goodell will suspend Big Ben for another 4 games.
    Rice does the crime and Ben does the time !! LMAO !

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I know a girl that had her nose broke, knocked out, kicked while she was out cold. She got reconstructive surgery and he got 5 to 7 years and I think they let him out in five. It was a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and now he is not allowed to be so many feet away from her. Ray, Ray Junior should be in some deep stuff over this since, they show her limp wet noodle body being drug around along with him trying to get away. I see him getting at a minimum from the courts, a fine, community service and anger rehab. The rehab stuff will be what cracks me up about what is to come with these athletes. They'll make him look like a hero for being made to go to these for kicking the crap out of a defenseless girl. Goodell, who the hell knows what he will do because his punishment seldom fits the crime. It's all about who you are, what team you play for and how can the NFL profit from it all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Like someone said earlier... its the noise not the actual crime. If Rice was on the news for a week straight best believe Goodell would be all over it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who cares? At 660 yards and 3 ypc last season, I don't care if he's suspended or not. He was not the same back as he was before. He won't have a long shelf life and he might be already slowing down a step. And with Boldin not there to save Flacco, and Rice not ripping off any long rushes, their O sucks.

Backup

User Info Menu

If you hit a woman that is not a trained killer whom is attempting to end your life as though she is a man,....you are not a Man. There are no exceptions to this rule. None,....no words or deeds whatsoever on a woman's part ever justifies as much.

Rice and anyone else like him should have the accountability to address the fact that, as a man you made the poor decision to attempt to be in relationship with a woman with which that is part of the dynamic of your relationship.

And more importantly,...what does it take on your behalf be worthy of something better.
    Last edited by Rod Polamalu; 02-23-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

rice is lucky michael sam and the summit on the N word is overshadowing violence against women at the moment.

rice is a POS in my book

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Polamalu View Post
    If you hit a woman that is not a trained killer whom is attempting to end your life as though she is a man,....you are not a Man. There are no exceptions to this rule. None,....no words or deeds whatsoever on a woman's part ever justifies as much.
    I will have to disagree. It's not good to indiscriminately hit anyone. However, if someone takes a poke at me, their gender won't be under consideration in my response.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I will have to disagree. It's not good to indiscriminately hit anyone. However, if someone takes a poke at me, their gender won't be under consideration in my response.
    Again Sugar,... no exceptions to the rule. And yes,...i give you a bit of the benefit of the doubt because clearly you know something about Ray (The Greatest of all time) but even he had as much as a flaw in his personal life.

Very, very few human beings are actual "villans". However we can all do better.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Just a side note, state laws have changed in regards to domestic violence cases. A D.A. has the ability now to file charges of assault/domestic violence with or with out testimony from the victim and whether or not the victim recants their claims and or refuses to file charges against the accused.

This changed back in the early 1990's when ironically another (Ex) , professional RB, was charged with the murder of his Ex-wife and another innocent victim.
    So you just repeated what I already had said about not needing her testimony?

Legend

User Info Menu

Having a person claim someone hit me and actually seeing a video of it are two different things.
    If there is actual video evidence, Ray is going to jail.
    Can you imagine the video playing over and over again on every news channel and media outlet nation wide?