Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My crazy before combine mock draft.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Well I know Bryant is questionable but a 5th I can't see from my research. There are a few that has him going 2-3. Could he drop yes he could. I wonder if he can be more of a Boldin type WR? Yes I have to agree after more research I figure Niklas will go 2nd rd. So I could switch my 2-3rd rd picks. Or look for another late 3rd-high 4rd WR to pick. Your point about "heads being screwed on right" is a big thing all mock drafts have a problem with. Teams talk face to face with these guys to see how they fit. The only way for us to know anything beyond football is IF they say things on Twitter or in the media. Thanks for your reply.
    Boldin is build like a tank, Bryant is a bit thin and lanky, he runs rounded routes, cannot separate, and drops a lot of easy passes. Not saying he cannot improve on all of those things, but ive never really seen a player like him succeed. To me taking him is like taking moye again.

Id much rather go after Moncrief in the second round. hes one of my favorite players this year

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Justin Gilbert would be a great pick. He will be an upper-echelon corner in the NFL and he is an electric return man which will relieve Antonio Brown of those duties. I'm all for it. Ben Gardner and Morgan Breslin could be great fits in the Steelers 3-4 and they are hard working overachievers who could become above average players and draft steals at the next level.
    LOL Dub! I know you like Gilbert. And for my 1-3 picks he works out the best for #1. But as this keeps going and if he runs faster then expected at the combine and shows good hips/feet. He might not even be there when the Steelers pick. I really tried to find guys that fit for the Steelers after the 3rd round. I like the Breslin and Gardner picks. Thanks Dub. I wanted hard workers and guys with something to prove! Hey Dub could you add your thoughts on the other picks? I read some "thoughts" on these player and it would be interesting to see what you think.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Boldin is build like a tank, Bryant is a bit thin and lanky...
    Dez Bryant???

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    That is a remarkably cogent and comprehensive mock draft whose foundational premises address the Steelers multitudinous deficiencies while providing substantive depth at several essential positions.
    This never gets old...

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Nice..........

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thank you very much. Love your reply to mock drafts and I look forward to it every year now.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Did you just put your old mock compliment through the thesaurus function on word?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We will not go D in the first this year. We follow a pattern. It is Offense's turn this year.
    LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!
    Here We Go Steelers!