Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangle Pouncey as trade bait

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree that Manziel COULD be a special player though. Not taking anything away from him. I just really like Wilson. He's going to be a special player in this league.

Legend

User Info Menu

So, how many "Franchise QBs" has Cleveland drafted so far?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Shawn,
    Manziel may have a very high ceiling, but putting him "Much higher" than Wilson may be a stretch. From what I have seen, Wilson can do it all.
    Wilson is a good QB, just not sure he will ever be great.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Keep Hood lol....hes beyond worthless.

I love pouncey i hope they find a way to keep him, fan base has been hard on him because he was a bit overrated...hes still a top 10 center

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Wilson is a good QB, just not sure he will ever be great.
    Wilson is already great.

NCState, Wisconsin, Seattle... most wins by a QB in his first 2 years. SB winner.... WTF?

He isn't a great fantasy QB but he is a great QB and a great leader. He just wins and his attitude and composure are through the roof. A minute after they lost to Atlanta in the playoffs last year the Wilson was asked if he was disappointed with the tough loss, his response:

"I'm just happy and excited...looking forward to getting ready for next year so we can fix a few things and win a SB"

Never said a bad word about NC State throwing him to the curb, never been in trouble, never had any drama...

I'm extremely happy for Wilson. Everyone said he was too small but everywhere he has gone he was won AND occasionally lost with a smile on his face.

Starter

User Info Menu

Dizz, your love for the Seahawks is getting a little suspect these days You interested in joining the 12th man or what?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelsnis View Post
    Dizz, your love for the Seahawks is getting a little suspect these days You interested in joining the 12th man or what?
    I'm just a fan of football played the way I remember... lol.

I bleed B&G but I have no problem pointing out good football and rooting for players who are good for the game.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Browns need a QB & coaching before they can be consider a threat. Their reputation makes the coaching part hard to acquire.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You can't dangle anyone you aren't prepared to release. That would be my first comment. My second would be "HELL NO". The end.

Legend

User Info Menu

I've never been a huge Pouncey fan because I think he is way overrated. However no way do I see the Steelers trading him because they have no back up plan. Velasco is coming off an injury so can't count on him.

I also think no way he resigns with the Steelers. I can see him heading to Miami to play with his bro
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"