Thread: Seahawks Receiver Slams Cris Carter...

Legend

User Info Menu

Seahawks Receiver Slams Cris Carter...

...ex-NFL wide receiver Cris Carter, that is.

[url]http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/02/seahawks-wide-receiver-calls-out-espns-cris-carter-after-super-bowl/[/url]

Hope Carter was listening. Super Bowl winner Baldwin has earned the right to crow a bit, IMO.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well... this is interesting. These ex NFL players are being asked to give an honest assessment of these players. Naturally the players will disagree but these ex players are getting personal with their responses.

How do you tell a player he is average while he is still playing the game and then say google me? Thats childish...

Legend

User Info Menu

That is what the show of football has become. There are so many analysts, saying so much stuff, that they have to say something to stand out in order to seemingly stay relevant. So, instead of saying "I believe that the Broncos secondary has an edge on the Seahawk receivers", you have to say something like "the Broncos will eat these guys up like appetizers at a buffet, 'cause they ain't got no main course". Well, Mr. Carter, good for you...your comment was heard.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Niners DBs ate them for lunch...........the Broncos DBs are not the NINERS DBs.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    That is what the show of football has become. There are so many analysts, saying so much stuff, that they have to say something to stand out in order to seemingly stay relevant. So, instead of saying "I believe that the Broncos secondary has an edge on the Seahawk receivers", you have to say something like "the Broncos will eat these guys up like appetizers at a buffet, 'cause they ain't got no main course". Well, Mr. Carter, good for you...your comment was heard.
    Every year I throw a party where everyone brings nothing but appetizers and we all eat really well. The fact that all of these WR's were able to step up when they needed to says something to me. They might not have had a Ferrari, but they had a bunch of dependable BMW's.