Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: worst superbowl ever

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I enjoyed it as well... it was a nice FU to all the pass happy, offense happy people who think the D is an after thought in today's NFL
    Agreed...it was indeed nice to see that pass happy O's do not reign supreme in the NFL. A smothering, opportunistic D that plays with some attitude...scores points. When you have a D that locks down an O, and scores points...you don't need a juggernaut O.

Pro Bowler
    I would have much preferred a closer game that had drama. This thing was over with so quickly. I didn't really care who won, but was semi pulling for Manning just because he is such a class act. He is as solid as a guy and teammate as one could ever ask for. But other than that, don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    I would have much preferred a closer game that had drama. This thing was over with so quickly. I didn't really care who won, but was semi pulling for Manning just because he is such a class act. He is as solid as a guy and teammate as one could ever ask for. But other than that, don't care.
    Well, Manning ought to have been put on the MUP (mentally unable to perform) list yesterday.

Hall of Famer
    worst one ever???

how old are you?

I loved it! Where I live, full of the whiner fans...they all became Donkey fans...felt like I beat California again!
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    worst one ever???

how old are you?
    squid..."kid"