he was such a friggin pu$$y
getting rid of the ball so he can curl up and avoid being smashed. if he takes the shot stan humpries took on the bomb to tony martin, we might win SB 30
yup, lets blame odonnell for the wrs making the wrong read
1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier
oh so you believe neil's excuse after the game that put the blame on holiday. whats he going to say? its on him? going into free agency??
even if it was, your have a vet QB throwing the hot read to a receiver that barely played all year.
why doesnt he take the extra 1/2 second to see where the wr is breaking. he had the time to do so cause the cowboy wasnt in his face yet.
but he was such a pu$$y he had to make sure he all curled up so he wouldnt get hit in the chops
I used to call him Happy feet O'Donnell