Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: what this superbowl has shown us....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Hmm... O'Donnell wasn't bad he just had a tendency to throw high over the middle and he had debt.

I will always believe he was paid off. I think he flew on a private jet to NYC instead of flying back with the team to Pittsburgh. Not sure if thats true or a rumor....

Here is another funfact/rumor.... Wikipedia says Bill Cowher offered the job to Neil after Tommy went down in 2004 but Neil turned him down. Is this true?
    O'Donnell was an average Joe (at best) with Franchise talent all around him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    O'Donnell was an average Joe (at best) with Franchise talent all around him.
    I think he was above average....

I still hate him and will never forgive him.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think he was above average....

I still hate him and will never forgive him.
    He may be my least favorite Steelers player of all time.

Legend

User Info Menu

he was such a friggin pu$$y

getting rid of the ball so he can curl up and avoid being smashed. if he takes the shot stan humpries took on the bomb to tony martin, we might win SB 30

Legend

User Info Menu

yup, lets blame odonnell for the wrs making the wrong read
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

oh so you believe neil's excuse after the game that put the blame on holiday. whats he going to say? its on him? going into free agency??

even if it was, your have a vet QB throwing the hot read to a receiver that barely played all year.

why doesnt he take the extra 1/2 second to see where the wr is breaking. he had the time to do so cause the cowboy wasnt in his face yet.
    but he was such a pu$$y he had to make sure he all curled up so he wouldnt get hit in the chops

Legend

User Info Menu

I used to call him Happy feet O'Donnell