Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: what this superbowl has shown us....

  1. #1
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    842

    what this superbowl has shown us....

    Defense still wins championships. I hope the FO keeps this in mind come draft time.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Defense still wins championships. I hope the FO keeps this in mind come draft time.
    I heard someone say the #1 scoring O has never won the SB.

    Its pretty simple... defense wins championships.

  3. #3
    Agreed, D wins championships. After seeing this Seattle defense just dominate...I am craving the Steeler D's of old. With that said, this might be the best defensive showing I have ever seen...ever.

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Agreed, D wins championships. After seeing this Seattle defense just dominate...I am craving the Steeler D's of old. With that said, this might be the best defensive showing I have ever seen...ever.
    Not the best but impressive none the less.

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    842
    I've never seen anything like it... and Denver's got some real weapons.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Not the best but impressive none the less.
    I would like to know a better defensive showing. In the big game against the best statistical O ever...shutout. If there was better I would like to see it.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,181
    There is more then one way to win games. It generally takes a complete team effort to win championships.

  8. #8
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Posts
    761
    Denver's D is trash and it shows. I wish the steelers D flew around like Seattle

  9. #9
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by focosteeler View Post
    Denver's D is trash and it shows. I wish the steelers D flew around like Seattle

    gotta stick the landing in the upcoming draft.. go "D" heavy...and get those guys on the field.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    gotta stick the landing in the upcoming draft.. go "D" heavy...and get those guys on the field.
    Agreed. D hard and heavy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •