ahhahaha i hate manning!
I hate Seattle more.
Manning just made a bad choice on 4th down....
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Seattle D is choking him
This Super Bowl is looking kind of scripted to me so far.
Seen Manning like this in a few playoffs. Get the guy moving in the pocket, running for his life even, and he ain't the same QB on Sundays. He simply HATES getting hit, and he has been getting harassed relentlessly.
The difference; SEA defense knows how to tackle. Denver YAC has to be at a season low right now.
HOLY Crap!!!! I just turned it on and WOW!!!!!
I really want denver to lose since I live in this manning love fest zone.
Steel City Mafia
So Cal Boss (Ret)
My son's first Kansas Turkey!
Pressure makes the best QB's look average...
See this game, the Giants vs. NE and us vs. Manning in the playoffs.
1.30) Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan (McKinley or Williams)
2.62) Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida (Obi Melifonwu, S)
3.94) Noah Brown, WR, OSU
The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert