Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F@&k You Joe Buck

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Steelers would have been crushed just as badly as the Broncos were. I now only wish the patricheats made it to the super bowl to seem them get smoked.

Legend

User Info Menu

We wouldn't have sucked as bad as the Broncos.. Peyton can't move or throw on the run. Ben would have made a few plays with AB and Bell would have slowed down the rush with a few passes in the flat.

I doubt we win because their D is damn good this year but we would have looked better than the Donkeys.

THAT is how you play D in this new NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

With the way the Seahawks played last night, I'd have a difficult time envisioning any pure pocket passer (like Manning) having success against them. I think you'd need a QB like Ben, who makes plays when he gets flushed, or a mobile QB who can make plays with his feet.

I think Ben is the type of QB that could beat that team, but I don't think that this version of the Steelers could match up with them well at all.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    seahawks got lots of calls today
    the refs didn't effect the outcome of that game.

it's embarrassing for you to bring up the refs after watching total domination by that D.

Backup

User Info Menu

Pappy... hit the nail on the head. This had the feel of the Steel Curtain's coming out party in IX. Same relentless, suffocating hopelessness inflicted on a quality offense with playmakers all over the field.

The discussion of the problems for a pocket passer is good, too. Don't think it's an accident that the team that had a real shot at beating Seattle was San Fran, and that most of the game's big plays were made by Colin Kaepernick with his legs.
    Last edited by B&GinNC; 02-03-2014 at 10:41 AM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    The Steelers would have been crushed just as badly as the Broncos were. I now only wish the patricheats made it to the super bowl to seem them get smoked.
    I don't think the Pats would have won against Seattle, although I doubt they would have lost as badly as Denver.

But it's nice to know that you want to see the Pats in the Super Bowl again.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    the refs didn't effect the outcome of that game.

it's embarrassing for you to bring up the refs after watching total domination by that D.
    did i say it effected the game or did i say they got calls?
    and actually, any bad call effects a game.
    its embarrassing that you cant comprehend that
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

did i say it effected the game or did i say they got calls?
    and actually, any bad call effects a game.
    its embarrassing that you cant comprehend that
    43-8 and you are talking about bad officiating...

..and then you follow up your denial with "bad calls effect games"

what calls did Seattle get?
    Last edited by feltdizz; 02-03-2014 at 11:47 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    43-8 and you are talking about bad officiating...

..and then you follow up your denial with "bad calls effect games"

what calls did Seattle get?
    multiple PI calls that didnt get flagged.

so your logic is if a team is beating the other really badly, all calls made by the officials are good calls?.......pure genius
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

multiple PI calls that didnt get flagged.

so your logic is if a team is beating the other really badly, all calls made by the officials are good calls?.......pure genius
    the officials were a non-factor last night.

when you are beaten that badly there is no reason to bring up the officials. Just stop it.