Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: F@&k You Joe Buck

  1. #31
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Actually.... the topic is about Joe Buck making a snide comment about officiating that goes back to the 2005 SB with the Seahawks.

    No one is complaining about the officiating in yesterdays game besides you.
    There is nothing to talk about. I saw no horrid calls, if even questionable ones.

  2. #32
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sick beats View Post
    There is nothing to talk about. I saw no horrid calls, if even questionable ones.
    you must not have watched then.
    even the announcers mentioned it

  3. #33
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    It was ONE questionable call all game, when Earl Thomas cut off the TE. Let me repeat ONE, which is actually good compared to the calls this season.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  4. #34
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    It was ONE questionable call all game, when Earl Thomas cut off the TE. Let me repeat ONE, which is actually good compared to the calls this season.
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap2000000322756/Peyton-Manning-14-yard-touchdown-and-two-point-conversion[/url]



    yea, only one...

  5. #35
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/0ap2000000322756/Peyton-Manning-14-yard-touchdown-and-two-point-conversion[/url]



    yea, only one...
    You only see what benefits you, if you look at the back ref the same one called Td was going to throw the flag but see that he didn't need to at the 20-24 sec mark. How many times does the refs wait to see the outcome of the play before throwing the flag on PI. All day every day. If Thomas drops that the flag comes out! And you pick one play when the game was already over 38 - 0. You are laughable.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  6. #36
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    You only see what benefits you, if you look at the back ref the same one called Td was going to throw the flag but see that he didn't need to at the 20-24 sec mark. How many times does the refs wait to see the outcome of the play before throwing the flag on PI. All day every day. If Thomas drops that the flag comes out! And you pick one play when the game was already over 38 - 0. You are laughable.
    38-0.... Hilarious.. freaking hilarious.

  7. #37
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Talking about the refereeing in this game is kind of like blaming the fork and spoon for being overweight, they were a non-faactor from the start to the end.

    Pappy


    1.30) TJ Watt, OLB, Wis
    2.62) JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
    3.94) Cameron Sutton, CB, Tenn
    3.105) James Conner, RB, Pitt
    4.135) James Conner, RB, Pitt - Joshua Dobbs, QB, Tenn
    5.156) Brian Allen, CB, Utah
    6.213) Colin Holba, LS, Louiseville
    7.24 Keion Adams, LB, W. Michigan


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  8. #38
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    Talking about the refereeing in this game is kind of like blaming the fork and spoon for being overweight, they were a non-faactor from the start to the end.

    Pappy
    After so many Seattle fans irrationally whined about officiating in their Super Bowl loss to the Steelers, perhaps some Steeler fans feels that it is appropriate to irrationally whine about the officiating in the Seahawks Super Bowl win.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  9. #39
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis View Post
    him and his snide comment about "Not that the Seahawks would worry about how the game is officiated" comment. You can kiss my arse you asshat.
    I thought I was the only one that heard that, he made a couple of other comments like that later in the game too.

    Shaker

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •