Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F@&k You Joe Buck

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    the officials were a non-factor last night.

when you are beaten that badly there is no reason to bring up the officials. Just stop it.
    i feel like im arguing with a child
    you just dont get it
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    i feel like im arguing with a child
    you just dont get it
    says the kid....

no one is talking about the officials but you. There is a reason for that...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

the refs didn't effect the outcome of that game.

it's embarrassing for you to bring up the refs after watching total domination by that D.
    Remember this is squidkid.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Remember this is squidkid.
    LOL.. he is the only person on earth talking about bad officiating in the SB.

Legend

User Info Menu

says the kid....

no one is talking about the officials but you. There is a reason for that...

this topic was about the officiating.........'duh, no one is talking about it'
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    That's how you play defense in today's NFL.
    I was really impressed too. Those guys were prepared and played it the way it should be done. The pressured and harassed Manning. The tackling was so good that even when he did complete passes, there was very little YAC.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    this topic was about the officiating.........'duh, no one is talking about it'
    Actually.... the topic is about Joe Buck making a snide comment about officiating that goes back to the 2005 SB with the Seahawks.

No one is complaining about the officiating in yesterdays game besides you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I was really impressed too. Those guys were prepared and played it the way it should be done. The pressured and harassed Manning. The tackling was so good that even when he did complete passes, there was very little YAC.
    The way they tackled made the Broncos WRs give up early on... their body language said "game over"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    The crybabies are walking all over Peyton. I think Ben and the Steelers take this seahawks team easily, but Denver is busily handing over the ball repeatedly, one for a pick six. This is going to be a massacre.
    Yea right. Not only would the current Steelers not take the Hawks "easily," they would probably get blown out by them. Ben would do his typical try to buy time routine, but no one would be open and the QB pressure would get to him.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The way they tackled made the Broncos WRs give up early on... their body language said "game over"
    I don't think they ever recovered from safety followed up by big hit on their #1 WR as soon as he touched the ball. They finally got a few drives together but.....too little too late.