1) First ballot HOF, ROTY
2) All Pro first year, first round talent that fell to us in second
3) Starter for years to come, cant believe he fell
4) Absolute steal of draft, 2nd round grade
5) Back up at first then starter for 10 years
6) Incredible depth and ST demon
7) Amazing value, shoulda went 3 rounds earlier
Ike did have the responsibility of covering guys man-to-man, and for the most part, he held his own. And in some matchups, he seems to do very well (Ocho, AJ Green). But what felt says it spot-on: Ike is good, but he's not that good. He was never the player that Sherman is now. Sherman could have easily been named DPOY this year. I probably would've voted for him this year. Ike was just a good player, a good notch below the elite (Revis, Champ, C.Woodson, Sherman). He ranks in that second tier, with guys like: Charles Tillman, Rashean Mathis, Leon Hall...
Like I said... Ike is good but he isn't THAT good. He is second tier IMO becuase he can't catch and he is horrible at playing the ball.
PFF ranked Ike in the bottom 3rd of all staying CB, I think he was bottom five. The worst ball skills I have ever seen from a Db.
I don't have the premium service and Steelers Depot reported the same thing on one of their podcast.
Heath Miller with a -4.8?? Ray Rice at a -16.8? .... Both are better than half the players in the league at their respective positions.