Like Greg Robinson pick. I think it should be a toss up between Robinson and Mosley.
Rd 1: Mad Maxx Williams - TE
Rd 2: Owa Odighizuwa - OLB
Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
Rd 4: Jaquiski Tartt - S
Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
Rd 6: Lorenzo Doss - CB
Rd 7: James Vaughters -OLB
I watched a ton of college football this year. I think this is a very interesting draft and not a bad year to pick at 15 (though 7 or 8 would have been nice).
I think you did a fine job. PRobably Robinson will continue to rise as athletic LT types usually do. But, he represents good value. I also believe (agree with you) that somehow Clowney will be the first pick (even if it is a trade). You hit team needs for many teams and matched players to systems for the most part. Nice work!
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.
I should have waited until after the Super Bowl to post mock draft 1.0, because at least then I would have had the order correct. I'll make that change now (and a few other minor shuffles here and there).
1. HOU DE Jadeveon Clowney, South Carolina
2. STL OT Jake Matthews, Texas A&M
3. JAX QB Teddy Bridgewater, Louisville
4. CLE QB Johnny Manziel, Texas A&M
5. OAK QB Blake Bortles, Central Florida
6. ATL DE/OLB Anthony Barr, UCLA
7. TB DE/OLB Khalil Mack, Buffalo
8. MIN QB Derek Carr, Fresno State
9. BUF WR Sammy Watkins, Clemson
10. DET WR Marquis Lee, USC
11. TEN WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
12. NYG DT Tim Jernigan, Florida State
13. STL S HaHa Clinton-Dix, Alabama
14. CHI DT Louis Nix, Notre Dame
15. PIT OT Greg Robinson, Auburn
16. DAL DE/OLB Kony Ealy, Missouri
17. BAL LB C.J. Mosley, Alabama
18. NYJ TE Eric Ebron, North Carolina
19. MIA OT Zack Martin, Notre Dame
20. ARZ OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan
21. GB TE Jace Amaro, Texas Tech
22. PHI CB Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State
23. KC WR Kelvin Benjamin, Florida State
24. CIN CB Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State
25. SD OT Cyrus Kouandjio, Alabama
26. CLE S Calvin Pryor, Louisville
27. NO DT Ra'Shede Hageman, Minnesota
28. CAR WR Odell Beckham, LSU
29. NE TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
30. SF DT/DE Stephen Tuitt, Notre Dame
31. DEN LB Ryan Shazier, Ohio State
32. SEA DT Aaron Donald, Pittsburgh
Trade #22 (780 points) to JAX for #36 + #67 (795 points)
2.4 TE Maxx Williams, Minnesota 6'4" 250 lbs.
2.24 OLB Nate Orchard, Utah 6'3" 252 lbs.
3.3 OG Laken Tomlinson, Duke 6'4" 323 lbs.
3.23 SS Jaquiski Tartt, Samford 6'1" 220 lbs.
4.22 CB Ronald Darby, Florida State 5'11" 195 lbs.
5.24 FS Kurtis Drummond, Michigan State 6'1" 205 lbs.
6.23 CB Cam Thomas, Western Kentucky 6'0" 195 lbs.
7.22 RB Malcolm Brown, Texas 6'0" 223 lbs.