Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomlin sounded pi$$#d

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tomlin sounded pi$$#d

When a reporter asked him what he thought about John Harbough saying he feels comfortable playing at Heinz.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Hope Mike is upset, enough to get his team after the Rats the same way they got after the Colts. He certainly got outcoached by Harbag in their first meeting this season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes he did, they came out to conservative and the Ravens came out swinging.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Hope Mike is upset, enough to get his team after the Rats the same way they got after the Colts. He certainly got outcoached by Harbag in their first meeting this season.
    yep.... still wonder if that hit on Ben had something to do with it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    yep.... still wonder if that hit on Ben had something to do with it.
    They didnt really come out conservative, they moved the ball very well until JB fumbled.

That hit clearly hurt ben, i think it was still hurting him in the bucs game 10 days later

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    They didnt really come out conservative, they moved the ball very well until JB fumbled.

That hit clearly hurt ben, i think it was still hurting him in the bucs game 10 days later
    All of the above is 300% true. Ben got rocked and his throws were off the rest of the night and that carried over to other games. We had at least two absolutely terrible personal foul penalties that extended drives (one on Troy and the other on Mitchell) If Ben didn't get the wind really taken out of his sails I'm very confident the score in the game would have been much, much closer. We didn't catch any breaks and ben got ROCKED.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    All of the above is 300% true. Ben got rocked and his throws were off the rest of the night and that carried over to other games. We had at least two absolutely terrible personal foul penalties that extended drives (one on Troy and the other on Mitchell) If Ben didn't get the wind really taken out of his sails I'm very confident the score in the game would have been much, much closer. We didn't catch any breaks and ben got ROCKED.
    That call on Mitchell had me in a white hot rage

It was a loss on a thursday, on the road.....hopefully they show that was about as flukey as it gets. The team is fired up from this colts game, they are fired up because of week two, Joe Greenes number is being retired.

Antonio Brown has been open on every play, even if hes not he catches it anyway. If Bryant, Wheaton, and Moore do their job working the flanker and slot, heath miller and bell will have a field day.

We know these games can go any direction at any moment, but im ****in excited

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

im cautiously optimistic. i heard the presser. tomlin gave a pretty good answer and his voice was a little tight. they just mentioned the quote to Ramon Foster on his show on 93.7, so its definitely something that the players are aware of. throw in flaccos comments about nobody to be scared of on steelers defense sets up pretty good.

throw in #75 getting retired and it has the look of a buzzsaw

Legend

User Info Menu

Anything they need to get up for the game. Football is 80% talent, 20% emotion. Emotion can be an equalizer if the talent is lacking. This should push them over the edge.

Backup

User Info Menu

Pissed enough to...unleash hell?!