Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vegas has game as a PICK'EM

Pro Bowler

Vegas has game as a PICK'EM

I am not surprised. That sounds about right. The fact Balt. lost last week concerns me; they are not likely to lose two in a row.

Pro Bowler
    They lost to the packers last year 19-17 and the following week the steelers beat them 19-16. Just sayin.

Last weeks game has nothing to do with this weeks, on either side. Steelers "arent likely" to drop 51 either.
    Last edited by K Train; 10-28-2014 at 06:14 PM.

I think the Steelers will win. That said, I can certainly see how folks could call it a toss-up.

Did Balty get robbed from winning against the Bengals with the one call ?

Pro Bowler
    Steve Smith pushed off....TRAGIC if that happens that way given the circumstances, but he pushed off

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    It was a tough call and I've only seen the highlights were it was discussed very briefly. Wilbon on PTI said you can't make that call in that situation but Steve Smith Sr. pushed off on the defensive back and knocked him to the ground. He scored soon after but it was definitely quite a bit of contact and there was some pushing from smith before the ball got to his body. I think it was a tough call BUT the right call IMO. If they are going to get tough on db's for contact they need to remain consistent and stay on the receivers too.

Legend
    Steve Smith pushed off but honestly, it could have gone either way. I'm not mad at the call tho...

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I absolutely think they got hosed. I think the ref thought that Smith's contact made the DB fall down, but clearly, that was not the case. Sure, he put his hand on him, but it wasn't his hand that made the DB fall down. Either the DB flopped or tripped, but Smith did not interfere with him.

Pro Bowler
    I don't know about you guys, but I am fairly decent at handicapping most teams and games (76% for the season) but I have a very tough time predicting this team. When I think a game is a lock, they lose. When I think they will likely lose, they thump 'em. Impossible to predict this team.