Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace: I Should Have Had 15-20 more TDs

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    well, that didn't take long...

Report: Dolphins Might Be Open To Trading WR Mike Wallace

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports, the Miami Dolphins might be open to trading wide receiver Mike Wallace

[URL]http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/02/report-dolphins-might-be-open-to-trading-wr-mike-wallace/[/URL]
    The report is wrong. Dolphins have already denied it and common sense dictates that it is not true. They want to trade Dion Jordan who they just drafted and is under contract very cheap for the next three years? They'd have to eat too much on Wallace. Look, the dude is not what he signed for, but he is not a negative value player. Read further into the comments and it gets shot down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Its La Canfora.... always need another source because he will say anything to get attention.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    The report is wrong. Dolphins have already denied it and common sense dictates that it is not true. They want to trade Dion Jordan who they just drafted and is under contract very cheap for the next three years? They'd have to eat too much on Wallace. Look, the dude is not what he signed for, but he is not a negative value player. Read further into the comments and it gets shot down.

The Dolphins were stupid enough to sign Wallace for what they did, so I'm glad they are stuck living with their mistake.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    The Dolphins were stupid enough to sign Wallace for what they did, so I'm glad they are stuck living with their mistake.

remember all the fans that wanted us to pay wallace?
    steelers = 3 ring circus with tomlin being the head clown

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    remember all the fans that wanted us to pay wallace?

umm... I am having a hard time remembering a single fan that wanted to pay wallace.....

pretty much universal nobody thought he was worth it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    umm... I am having a hard time remembering a single fan that wanted to pay wallace.....

pretty much universal nobody thought he was worth it.
    Nope.... plenty of people wanted us to keep Wallace and bashed the FO for signing Brown.

Wallace was just bad.... really bad.. so bad those fans never admitted their mistake.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Nope.... plenty of people wanted us to keep Wallace and bashed the FO for signing Brown.

Wallace was just bad.... really bad.. so bad those fans never admitted their mistake.
    Yep! There were plenty of posters who thought it was a mistake to give Brown "Wallace's money." Many posted that the front office was being vindictive. Appears they were smart.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yep! There were plenty of posters who thought it was a mistake to give Brown "Wallace's money." Many posted that the front office was being vindictive. Appears they were smart.
    careful on that high horse ovi

remember the year you advocated trading our entire draft for cj spiller?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    careful on that high horse ovi

remember the year you advocated trading our entire draft for cj spiller?
    Well, I don't ever recall saying give away our entire draft not even once, and CJ Spiller would have been the best RB on our team until we got Bell this year so getting him would have been a good move given the alternatives were Mendenhall and Redman.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, I don't ever recall saying give away our entire draft not even once, and CJ Spiller would have been the best RB on our team until we got Bell this year so getting him would have been a good move given the alternatives were Mendenhall and Redman.
    I agree.... Spiller would have been worth it if we traded a pick or 2. That guy makes a bad OL look good.