Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Munchak in the house

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1 View Post
    Has Munchak called Pouncey yet???
    LOL He might be waiting til he can talk to Ben and Haley first. I hear those 2 are impossible to get ahold of.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm all for this move. Looking forward to next season already.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Pouncey?? Time to call Mahan outta retirement!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

At least Tomlin didn't try to beat a dead horse with Mahan. Some coaches would not allow their ego to be insulted by cutting a player that did not work out. How in the heck he ever thought he was a center to start with is beyond me but, at least we didn't suffer way too long with the guy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ok. So yes I am excited about the possibilities. So I read about the run blocking lines he had in 14 seasons. But did Munchak get a guy like Adams to play up to his ceiling? Did most of Munchak's O lines have high picks? Will the guys we have gel or like there new coach? Or will he need some new guys to follow him? Heck what will his grades of our O-line men be? Just some thoughts guys that this might not be a slam dunk right away. But I do like it and hope it works better then we all here think it will. There are a bunch of O-line on the off season roster.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Ok. So yes I am excited about the possibilities. So I read about the run blocking lines he had in 14 seasons. But did Munchak get a guy like Adams to play up to his ceiling? Did most of Munchak's O lines have high picks? Will the guys we have gel or like there new coach? Or will he need some new guys to follow him? Heck what will his grades of our O-line men be? Just some thoughts guys that this might not be a slam dunk right away. But I do like it and hope it works better then we all here think it will. There are a bunch of O-line on the off season roster.
    We still need a quality Left Tackle instead of "good enough" with Beachum.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Rookie

User Info Menu

Players will respect a guy like Munchak...he was not only a HC, but played in the league for 12 years and was enshrined into the Hall of Fame...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    We still need a quality Left Tackle instead of "good enough" with Beachum.
    It's why I wouldn't be sad if the Steelers took a LT with their first pick.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I agree. While I would prefer a TE like Eric Ebron (Game changing talent) I would not cry if we took Taylor Lewan or Cyrus K. as our LT for the next 10 years.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If Mathews or Robinson are there...You have to take him. Other than that...I think there will be many players graded higher than the rest of the 1st round LTs.