Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48

Thread: Munchak in the house

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,883
    Interesting. Can he play Center....sorry had to do it!

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,123
    Excellent addition. This guy stands to make Adams into a real player (or it is simply not possible).
    PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL






  3. #13
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    6,988
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Interesting. Can he play Center....sorry had to do it!
    We are still getting mileage out of Sean Mahan as the center for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Pappy


    1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

    "Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

  4. #14
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,459
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    We are still getting mileage out of Sean Mahan as the center for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

    Pappy
    You are right Pap...We should change it up a bit.

    Can he long snap?


    Still haven't found Harrison's replacement.



  5. #15
    Lots of ex head coaches on the Steelers staff now. Looks like a very good coach to have with a young O line to mold. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ive-line-coach

  6. #16
    Pro Bowler skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,959
    He can reunite with Velasco. Velasco was a great signing.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    He can reunite with Velasco. Velasco was a great signing.
    He is a UFA right now. Hope to resign him but not sure what the relationship is with his old/new coach.

  8. #18
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,459
    I don't know the $$$$ it took but I would imagine he would be close to the Top in pay. A fantastic move by the organization. They have made a very large investment in the OL. This might be one of those monumental moves that we will reflect on when the word "powerhouse" returns to all Steeler conversations. You give Munchak 2 years and if there is a ProBowler in any one of them...He will find it.



  9. #19
    Legend hawaiiansteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hawaii 5-0
    Posts
    15,068
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    I don't know the $$$$ it took but I would imagine he would be close to the Top in pay. A fantastic move by the organization. They have made a very large investment in the OL. This might be one of those monumental moves that we will reflect on when the word "powerhouse" returns to all Steeler conversations. You give Munchak 2 years and if there is a ProBowler in any one of them...He will find it.
    yup, I love this hire!

  10. #20
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,342
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    He can reunite with Velasco. Velasco was a great signing.
    Velasco has an injury it may not be that easy to come back from.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •